slipknot - all hope is gone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

yeah.... Peep posted it a week before it came out so I got it that way.. but I had already pre-ordered the special edition with the dvd anyways... but yeah, this album is fucking amazing imo, little different then their previous ones, I get what Corey meant when I saw him at Rockstar Mayhem Fest when he said this album is fucking heavy and fucking soft... so I get that, especially if you heard the extra songs... all in all its fucking amazing, but no offense to anyone who likes this, why does every fucking band nowadays, especially Dragonforce have that SAME drum beat in EVERY song!!! The constant dumdumdumdumdumdum on the drum super fast... why? Its repetitive and annoying. I was into Dragonforce before Guitar Hero 3 even came out, so I had already purchased their 2 albums in the early 2000's... but I mean seriously? The constant repetitive steady annoying drum beat has got to go... and now everyone is doing it. I, as a fan of Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Screamo (not emo), etc has a few concerns here and I'm just a little sick of every band sounding the same thats all... im waiting for a new band to emerge and be different from everyone else... take Linkin Park for example, when Hybrid Theory came out, everyone was like WHOA!!! This is different, I like this... now, to me, they sound emo, wtf is that? They may not be, but whats with going awesome and loud to boring and soft? I hope Death Magnetic from Metallica doesnt suck either, they need to give it up already too, hopefully it lives up to their expectations... saying this is the heaviest metal album they did since ...And Justice For All, so please, bands, be original

Still love the Slipknot album though, 10/10 in a heartbeat

PeepShow

2po2m2r.gif
Are you being serious?

PeepShow

So let me get this straight. You are asking other people if the CD has bonus tracks, which you already own? Is that correct?

Wordlife

yes there is my friend.. on the special edition there are like 3 songs on there that are not on the original cd... they are on the cd, the other disk is a special dvd on the making of the cd, tours, the making of, etc... its really cool

humankiller99

Reaction score
i love the cd personally. i like psychosocial and sulfur.. best songs ever.

oh and genatria (the killing game)

getting metallica - death magnetic on friday :D