Slightly old but funny (to me) update on Carlito

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
At the end of last year MTV had the Lucha Libre USA show going on and I recorded them all but never got around to watching all of them. I was just going through them fast forwarding to matches I wanted to see (overall it wasn't very good. I really enjoy AAA/CMLL but this had too many American wrestlers in masks pretending to be luchadors). I came across one that had the in-ring debute of 'Carlitos'.

I thought it was funny because he went by the name "Carlitos", had a hair cut that made him look just like his brother Primo, his entrance music was Raw's opening theme song, and his tights said "That's cool" in spanish and had his 'apple face' on the other side. Also I noticed the horrible announcers kept calling him "Carlito".

He actually looked much better than he did in his last matches in WWE and looked pretty ripped.

Again this is old but I thought it was funny that he retained so much of his WWE persona.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
well he's probably not focusing on wrestling anymore. Maybe he's doing some MMA training. You gotta realize that when these guys entered prowrestling they didn't have any other athletic outlet to go to. He never seemed to be the person to take any outside criticism to heart and I doubt WWE's use of him did nothing to hurt his self esteem. He's probably taking a new career path and taking odd jobs to get on the right road. Hell maybe he's just a gym rat now and has his own gym and is making a comfortable living.

seX-Power

Reaction score
If his self-esteem wasn't hurt by the WWE's use of him then I doubt he would have stopped trying hard like he did.

Veritas

Reaction score
He's probably taking a new career path and taking odd jobs to get on the right road. Hell maybe he's just a gym rat now and has his own gym and is making a comfortable living.

He wrestles weekly for his fathers company in Puerto Rico.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I believe the name, brand, character, etc., ALL belonged to Carlito before he went to WWE...