Sleeping Schedule.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Im noctornal as hell myself so mine is beyond fuck. I usually go to bed around 7-8a.m. and wake up at 3 P.m. that is during the week on the weekends its more less sleep when I feel and wake up the same way. Any other noctornol people out there?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I work 10pm to 7am so I'm nocturnal. It was hard at 1st but I can now go with only 4 hrs of sleep. I have 2 days off in a row so I usually stay up for as long as I can but once I'm sleep, I'm out for the rest of day. The house could be on fire and I'd just reach over and grab a bottle of water and go back to sleep.

But on the days I do work, I try to be asleep before 10 and sleep no later than 3pm.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
I used to be that way when i worked Night Stock at a grocery store but then i got demoted. Fucking foreigners run over every grocery store possible here in Michigan,. No offense to anyone. But everyone has been fired now. I used work from 10PM to 6AM. And i woke up at like 3PM once i went home and went to bed. It sucked cause I could never do anything. And it was in the Summer time last year. The best time of the year. But Oh well.

J...

Reaction score
You a Michigan person? and I fuckin agree same with Fast food, its like impossible to get a job cause everywhere you go is a fuckin Mexican that can't speak english and I don't even care if I offend people shit piss's me off.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Yes indeed I am a Michigan person. I live in Warren. I agree with you man. I mean I'd bust my ass off for a fucking job. That's why I'm glad I have friend's who own business's. I can get a job with them. Its easy. But I'm waiting for something first. So after that I'll be set

J...

Reaction score
Ohhh damn your over by D town, Nice Im over right next to Grand Rapids and yea it sucks hardcore I call places like none other and do everything but not shit, its rediculous and yea all my friends are in the same spot I am it sucks haha. Anyways to get this thread back on topic. How late sleeping in do ya'll think is too late, I've hit 5 to 6p.m afte crazy nights.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
LoL. yeah D town is D town. Everyone's scared to go down there. But I was born down there and I'm used to it. But yeah 5PM and 6PM is definitely way to late. Thats why I love working during the day because I'm a night person and I love being up/out at night with people.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm from Michigan.

Anywho, my sleeping schedule completely depends on my work schedule. If I don't work the next day I'll be up all night. If I work later in the afternoon the next day, I'll stay up til like 2-3. If I work early, well you get the drill.

maty619

Reaction score
On school days I stay on here 'till about 11 sometimes half past and then go to bed, usually getting to sleep for 12 and then I get up a 7 in the morning. On the weekends and school holidays I stay up 'till like 2 and get up at 12, I really love my sleep but I am a night person rather than a morning person so I get very little sleep on school days.

noumenon

Reaction score
I wake up at 3:30am for work Monday through Friday. I work usually from about 5am till whenever the fuck I'm done. Usually about 5pm with any luck. From there I go to the gym for about 2 hours. By then I'm pretty much dead so I'll watch a little TV, have a beer, sit on my computer (like now) and try to get to bed by around 9-10pm. Saturdays I wake up at 7am and go to the gym for 3 hours....then get over to the shop and pick up my guys work orders so I can do the payroll. Then take a nap. Sunday I sleep all fucking day.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It changes for me sometimes I go to sleep about 11pm or 12am maybe even 3am or 4am but mainly like 7am

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Back when I didn't have a job and was in high school I usually was up till about 6am on the weekends and summer vacation. Sleep until 1 or 2pm. These days I try to wake up at like 8am. Usually I go to sleep maybe 1am or 2am. When I don't work I hate sleeping past 11am. I like to try and be awake as much as possible. I don't want to sleep my life away. After being up all day I can hardly go to sleep at night until like 2am even if I was up early that day.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Been waking up early since I was young so my body is used to getting up early, so I can go to bed at 1-3 am and still wake up the next morning at 8-9 am. But since I work now, I go to bed at 12am to wake up for 8am so I can leave at 10am just to get to work at 12pm.

And Michigan is kinda like Toronto except its fuckin Indians owning everything, hiring their own people.

noumenon

Reaction score
Sleeping late sucks. I'd rather go to bed early then sleep late. My body seriously won't allow me to sleep past around 6-7am unless I did some heavy drinking the night before.