• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

i challenge you to a Sig off.

the first person to post in here, and make a request, is what we'll try to do... we both aren't that great so not too hard people lol

xtremebadass

Yea I want el' sig...

im not using the format because I can't remember what it is so bear with me

Theme: AJ Styles
Size: 500x200
Colors: Blue, black, white
Pics: Maybe a pic of AJ on each side
Text: Phenomenal across the bottom

:) rep for who makes one, that means you slash...

the dark knight

Theme: Music
Colors: red/black or blue/black
Size: 500x200

go ahead, slaves.

edit- since XBA got in, make 2 sigs. ill get the average score for both and vote

Slash

ajstylescopygs9.jpg

ehh

Soulpower

peroxwhy?gen914 gets a 7/10
Slash gets an 8/10

I found Slash's to be better because one, he spelled phenomenal right, and I liked the theme with AJ having the X-Division and the TNA title.

the dark knight

i like both.

6.5/10 for pero (looks kinda childish :p)

7/10 for slash (you screwed up the rectangular thing where you placed the text on)

Kassidy

Way to close,

Slash 7.5: Every thing is combined nicely but you need a lil work on blending in psds, like the borders and text, but take off the glow on the text, next time use a 1px stroke .

Pero 7: Great blending, like the pics in the background but misspell and the font is kinda bad. colors in the bg is ok but i would stick more with a color combination like slash's plus no border

PeepShow

Slash: 7.8/10- Pretty nice. The rigth PSD is kinda skinny, but it still looks pretty good.

Pero:6.5/10- I just dont like the way your colors blend, plus teh text color just doesnt go well.

Slash, next time try not to over stretch the pics.

with that said i think the colors on slash are much better therefore he gets my vote

monkeystyle

Slash: 8/10 I enjoy yours a great deal. AJ holding the different belts is a nice touch. Also you used great pics and an awesome bg.

Pero: 4/10 I'm sorry. I don't like it at all. The pics are ok, but I loathe the background.