• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slammiversary: King of the Ring Rnd 1 & Davey Wrestling vs The World

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
small-Logo.png

Competitors in the World Prediction Championship and viewers watching all around the world - IT IS TIME!!!!!

The King of the Ring officially gets under way here right now with a stacked card PLUS the World Prediction Championship will be on the line! This is gonna be a happening and it's all going to take place at our FIRST Impact Wrestling show! What more could you want??!

If you're in the King of the Ring (or even just watching from the sidelines) and get all Goldberg, you can see who's next right here!

Round 1 Rules: Most correct predictions wins. A tied match results in both competitors advancing (the only time a tie will see you progress)

But lets not waste any more time.

Ladies, Gentlemen and those of a less binary gender.... and more importantly those rated in the top 16 Predictors on the planet....your King of the Ring match-ups:

kotrLogo.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 1
Jimmy-King.png

round-Number.png

GOD.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 2
Raidokken.png

round-Number.png

Petty-Timberlake.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 3
Chris.png

round-Number.png

HoHo.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 4
Doom.png

round-Number.png

Blaze.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 5
Lady-Hot-Rod.png

round-Number.png

OMB.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 6
Booty.png

round-Number.png

Mitch.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 7
TheEC.png

round-Number.png

sky.png

King of the Ring Round 1: Match 8
Davey-Wres.png

round-Number.png

Grim.png

But that's not all. Like I said, the World Prediction Championship is also on the line... So turn off that Drowning Pool video and take in what can now only be described as legacy:

because....

IT IS TIME FOR YOUR MAIN EVENT OF THE WEEKEND!!!!

This is a Championship match with an six bout time limit.

Introducing first the challengers, from the four corners of the globe, and quite possibly the planets beyond. Weighing in at a host of different weights under different weight measurement systems and featuring four former World Prediction Champions.... EVERY MEMBER OF WRESTLING SMARKS!!!!

And their opponent...

From the North West of England, entering tonights bout with a record of 32 wins and 21 losses. He is the man that dethroned the most successful WPC Champion in history and is the self proclaimed "soon to be crowned Wrestling Smarks King of the Ring"....
Ladies and Gentlemen
the reigning
DEFENDING
WORLD PREDICTION CHAMPION....
THIS IS....

DAVEY WRESTLING!!!

5th-Champion2.png

And the matches to predict on:
Matches

To view the rules of Wrestling Smark World Prediction Championship Matches please click here!
To view the current World Prediction Rankings please click here!
Take a look at the World Prediction Championship Hall of Records by clicking here

Forum thread for Impact Wrestling Slammiversary: https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/slammiversary-2020-discussion-thread.111891/

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
1. Eddie Edwards
2. Deonna Purrazzo
3. Willie Mack
4. Kylie Rae
5. Callihan/Shamrock
6. Moose

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
1. TBA
2. Grace
3. Mack
4. Rae
5. The North
6. Moose

This Slammiversary is going to be very interesting to me to say the least. The Mystery guy could be EC3 or EY, or someone else, but you have to make him World Champion right? I mean I would dig Ace Austin as World Champion to make that return talent chase a little bit, and my head had me thinking after Impact this Week it could be Wentz and fool us all, but odds are the mystery person comes back and goes into a program with Ace Austin. Bey vs Mack is 50/50 too especially if Swinger and Swann get involved. Don't be shocked if I make a change or two.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
1. TBA
2. Jordynne Grace
3. Chris Bey
4. Kylie Rae
5. Callihan and Shamrock
6. Moose

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
1. MYSTERY OPPONENT. Hope it doesn't turn out to be two local jobbers like last time :side:
2. Jordynne Grace
3. THE MACK
4. Kylie Rae I guess. Depends how Impact wants to take it
5. The North
6. Moose