• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skyrim anyone?

KenFan4life

came across this video on youtube (one of those gamer ones) and this game had freaking dragons in it...

like this dude picked a fight with a giant and mammoths or whatever, dragon came out of nowhere and picked 'em up and then this whole huge fight broke out with castles and what not...

game looked good... real good.

so now.... idk, buy this game or pick up bf3 or mw 3?

nation

lol, the poser kid who plays xbox even though he knows it doesn't have shit for games now and still fucking plays Call of Duty.

nation

You own yourself by not saying shit. You know you're a poser. Up until your friends made you buy a 360, you hated it and always gave it shit but like the poser you are, you give in and join the crowd and pretend like you actually know anything about games and like you actually prefer the 360. You're a decent kid but fake people are annoying as hell and posers are annoying. Just don't pretend you aren't a poser or that you're some cool kid when you are a poser and you follow behind everyone when you don't have your own real identity.

Italian Outsider

came across this video on youtube (one of those gamer ones) and this game had freaking dragons in it...

like this dude picked a fight with a giant and mammoths or whatever, dragon came out of nowhere and picked 'em up and then this whole huge fight broke out with castles and what not...

game looked good... real good.

so now.... idk, buy this game or pick up bf3 or mw 3?

do yourself a favour, look up on google ''dragons cars''... then you'll thank me

nation

Am I really a poser?

I guess you can't really say shit to defend yourself but you know you are. You blindly follow the crowd. First for years you hated on Xbox and suddenly your friends convinced you to get it and now you have been trolling on anything Sony and the PS3 ever since. That's a poser. Also, ridiculous you even discuss games when you just play COD, Lol

This comes from Lennie? Don't you play Fifa? Probably still play COD too

nation

Yep, I just play COD. You got me.

I do, you don't know anything about games. Just quit it with the poser shit. If you want to stay playing Xbox, I don't care just don't pretend like you actually honestly prefer it or even know what either console provides. You're the same kid who shit on it for years up until you joined the bandwagon but before you think this is some personal attack, I'll let it go. It just gets annoying.

Lennie, you're making yourself sound like a fool and resorting to something completely off subject. First you knock Skyrim and next you're saying gaming isn't your life but somehow pretending you keep up with it or have experienced Skyrim? You contradicted your statement. You probably should have just said nothing or stop pretending to know anything about anything....

PeepShow

Best in the World
Why do you keep saying the same stuff over and over again? Like I'm honestly getting confused as to what you're trying to accomplish here.