Skype names?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo and Leviaxanth and MikeDot and... uhhh... all those other important people on the top floor. I don't think they will tell you though, even I don't know O_O

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
#Heel said:
Crayo and Leviaxanth and MikeDot and... uhhh... all those other important people on the top floor. I don't think they will tell you though, even I don't know O_O

You sound so sure that they like want skype friends... ;))

No, I just think talking in the forums about unrelated stuff is just too cluttery. Skype can be a makeshift chat box for the site, and everyone can talk there or something. :))

That's only a suggestion. ;))

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
bandwidth187

Add me so we can speak, I need friends. All I do is sit around in my sweatpants all day waiting for a new friend to arrive.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo... I tried to add you... but I messed up. So if you got a few weird requests, it was me. Soz. I didn't want my name and pic to be public.