• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skip Sheffield Teases His Return To WWE And Says "It Begins"

Heisenberg

WWE removed Skip Sheffield from their roster page on Monday. Sheffield has also deleted the cryptic tweets that he posted over the weekend.

Prodigy

Banned
Didn't Kharma do a similar thing for promo videos of 2/1/12 (whatever fucking combination they used...)? Just a throw of.. Skip will return at the rumble.

Heisenberg

Most likely but he won't get a good pop out of 30 men, if he starts getting pushed after it with his terminator gimmick or whatever, it will be good.

Troy

Probably removed his profile page since he won't be returning under the name Skip Sheffield. Actually looking forward to his return to see this new gimmick.

Heisenberg

Skip Sheffield has been told that he’s returning with a push in early 2012, even though he has been removed from WWE's roster page on Monday.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Kinda shocking he was left on the roster page that long as new as he was when he was injured and as little time that he had.

Troy

Kinda shocking he was left on the roster page that long as new as he was when he was injured and as little time that he had.

I agree and it wouldn't have been too hard to remove him and he has been gone for over a year. WWE must have big plans for him since they have stood by him for this long during his injuries.

Dale

Super Moderator
-- Skip Sheffield defeated Michael McGillicutty in a dark match at tonight's Raw SuperShow in Chicago, Illinois.
Least he's very close to coming back it seems (Y)

Troy

I see him back on RAW before the Royal Rumble, gets fans to remember him before the big match. Quite a few stars returning to start 2012 in Skip, Brodus and the mystery man.

Aniking

Now I start to wonder; is Skip/Ryback gonna be face or heel? Juust wondering.

I'm calling it right now - Face. Why? Just two words - Vince McMahon.

Back last year or early this year, I read that McMahon envisions Sheffield as one of the next big faces of the company. Now I don't know if his stance on Sheffield has changed, but the fact he beat a Heel in McGillicutty (whether it's a dark match or not) suggests he'll be returning as a Face.

I'm quite keen for the return of Sheffield as Ryback as I always saw potential in the guy. Hopefully he'll repay the WWE's faith in him and do some top shit.

Troy

Talking about Batista, what has happened to Mason Ryan? Will Ryback take his place as the new bodybuilder face on RAW?

Vita

Ryan's accent kills him...plus he's green as grass. if you're filling the 'gigantic muscle guy' hole of batista, at least Skip's accent is southern, not welsh, which the fan base can easily identify with. he's a better worker too.