• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skip Sheffield Teases His Return To WWE And Says "It Begins"

Heisenberg

Skip Sheffield, who has been expected to return to WWE TV soon, wrote several cryptic messages on Twitter this weekend, mentioning "it begins" and hinting at his "Ryback" Terminator character. He wrote:

"Sitting in a chair at a table in Sin City wondering why this ladder is in front of me? Laughing at the gossip, the Secret Power, it begins..

Who am I? Only time will tell, but rest assured narkboys Im not a Terminator sent to save John Connor. I also hate College Station #Fake

I refuse to type it yyywid is fake, accept n forget. My life my rules. Born n raised in Sin City, soon a psycho will be unleashed. #Patience"

Could it mean something? Cryptic messages? Are the promos for him? I'm highly doubting it as it is such a big hype and it wouldn't be for a small star like him that isn't very relevant. Although he is a "familiar face" which are what the promos are for. Share your thoughts!

Last edited:

rcoot93

doubt the promos will be for him, I just see this as a way to gain intrest for his return and to keep people talking about the promos

Heisenberg

WWE probably told him to do it, either way it has been said we are getting a major reveal on the itbegins promos on tonight's RAW. Make sure you tune in.

Dale

Super Moderator
doubt the promos will be for him, I just see this as a way to gain intrest for his return and to keep people talking about the promos
This. Just getting a bit of buzz around himself for his return too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Pretty damn good throw off here to make you have thought that it is him cause if it really was him this would be pretty dumb of them to pretty much give it away.

John McHenry

John McHenry
The return of
funaki.jpg

Smackdown Numba One Announca

Deuce

I definitely don't think the promos are for Sheffield, he's not popular enough for something like that.

Troy

Good way to keep his name out there so at least the online fans won't forget about him. Reading these tweets it seems to me like he is hinting strongly at a new gimmick, most likely his Ryback character that he played in OVW.