• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Or a 6-man Hell in the Cell.

iamironman

Reaction score
again LEGITIAMTE QUESTION y not elimantion chamber when its 6 people

i deeply apologize for asking questions aobut wrestling on a wrestling forum

how stupid of me

ok what shall we talk aobut then

Harry potter and the deathly hallows part I was test screened recently

osunds awesome and VERY true to the book

Reaction score
Its not the fact you are asking questions, its the fact you type like a 10 year old and the questions offer absolutley nothing to discuss.

in a way you can understand:

its nt teh fact u r asking qs its teh fact u tipe liek a 10 yr ld nd teh qs r dum.

newmie

Reaction score
Because there is an Elimination Chamber PPV blueberry. Why the F*** would they make it an elimination Chamber when they already have a pay per view featuring two of that match type. Seriously get a brain or GTFO

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Because there is an Elimination Chamber PPV blueberry. Why the F*** would they make it an elimination Chamber when they already have a pay per view featuring two of that match type. Seriously get a brain or GTFO

Well they did have 3 MitB matches within 4 months. And they did have 2 TLC matches within 5 or so months of each other.

newmie

Reaction score
Well they did have 3 MitB matches within 4 months. And they did have 2 TLC matches within 5 or so months of each other.

This is true, but that was before they officially made the different pay per views with those names, Elimination Chamber has been around for the last 2 years...

...god...

Reaction score
rofl, this guy's awesome.

Also, I missed this thread, sorry guys :(.

glucklich

Reaction score
I personally would've rather have seen a Championship scramble between these six, or has that match been given it own PPV?

Reaction score
Was anyone else slightly pissed when the GM Said the match was being turned into a 6-pack challenge?

Don't get this wrong, I've got nothing wrong with Cena, Edge, Jericho and Barrett but there's clearly other things for them to do at the PPV. Cena and Barrett could face off whilst Edge and Jericho battle (Weeks back on Raw, There was some mention of this). I hate the 6-pack concept. It means that 4 or 5 wrestlers will be laying on the ground at any given moment. The finish will include everyone's finishers (Similar to last nights debacle) and then Sheamus will pin someone (Probably Jericho or Edge) and retain the gold. So damn boring.

If anyone should win the belt, I suggest it be Randy Orton or Wade Barrett. It appears that WWE are U-Turning fast on the Nexus storyline since they only appeared once last night as a faction and that moment was to stare at Nexus. As for Orton, I would strongly accept another title reign. I think we need a face as champion for when Miz cashes his MITB in.

I didn't like the storyline that was aired on RAW (Sheamus got to pick his own challenger only for the GM to deny him of this). WWE should have announced that the matches were going to be qualifying matches where the winner would be entered into a 6-pack challenge; Sheamus still being present at ringside.

Anyway, I will go into this match with an open mind and expect to be pleasantly surprised.

...god...

Reaction score
Wade winning it this quick is a horrible idea. Seriously, what about all their other talent? I don't particularly like Morrison's character, nor R-Truth, but one is ridiculously talented (who should have turned back heel by now, if they gave enough shit to focus on him) and the other is ridiculously over (yeah he looks like a mid-carder for life right now, but because they don't DO ANYTHING WITH THEM), why does one man get to steamroll through them all and get the title? Because he's tall and foreign? Then there's Ted DiBiase too, who if Orton won, could have an instant feud with him. And regardless of their mid-carders, I would even rather see an Orton reign as much as it'd probably suck due to the Raw roster. It'd work much better on the SD roster, where he could reign free RKOing and burying everyone he wants.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Wade winning it this quick is a horrible idea. Seriously, what about all their other talent? I don't particularly like Morrison's character, nor R-Truth, but one is ridiculously talented (who should have turned back heel by now, if they gave enough shit to focus on him) and the other is ridiculously over (yeah he looks like a mid-carder for life right now, but because they don't DO ANYTHING WITH THEM), why does one man get to steamroll through them all and get the title? Because he's tall and foreign? Then there's Ted DiBiase too, who if Orton won, could have an instant feud with him. And regardless of their mid-carders, I would even rather see an Orton reign as much as it'd probably suck due to the Raw roster. It'd work much better on the SD roster, where he could reign free RKOing and burying everyone he wants.

Agree with most of that but 6-pack challenge just s-c-r-e-a-m-s title change without a clean job... i.e. Wade get's the title without lowering the stock of any of the other guys. Just more of the same crap that Sheamus has had to suffer since Cena fell of a turnbuckle last year to put him over in such an oh so 'convincing' fashion for his first world title reign.... Albeit this time Sheamus is also being protected t'boot.