Backlash Six-Pack Challenge (Women's Match)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Carmella
In a Six-Pack Challenge for the SmackDown Women’s Championship

Share your thoughts, who you think is going to win, who you want to win... And so on.
I am guessing since Nikki came back, they will let her have the title. Though to be honest, I'd rather see it go on Becky. I think she deserves it. I don't care how boring she seems she can wrestle and puts in the work. I really don't know anything about the blondes other than the one, everyone says she sucks. I'd imagine they mean at wrestling unless she is Kelly Kelly reincarnated. LOL... I kid.

Last edited:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I'm actually okay with this because the Smackdown division doesn't have this shitting it up

UsaVOnv.png

Hoping Becky Lynch overcomes autism and finally gets the belt either that or Nikki returns to work the neckbeards again and makes every other woman on the roster job to her. Bliss is cute so she'd be a good winner too.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking and hoping that Becky walks out of this with the title and pushes to a feud with Alexa Bliss. I think Naomi goes into a feud with Natalya, presuming it's a way to build up the next season of Total Divas. They're obviously building a Carmella-Nikki feud and I don't see Carmella involved in a title feud at this point (the "don't give a shit" from the crowd was strong when she made her main roster debut). I also figure it's got to be a face with the first title reign because Eva Marie will be returning a week or so after Backlash and they'll push her into a title feud with the champ.

Either way, I think this should be an entertaining match and I'd look for Becky, Natalya, and Naomi to carry the heavy weight in the match.

wk

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I feel like the match is a six pack challenge because they want to give the title to someone that isn't Becky without Becky having to take the pin. I could very well be wrong but my money is on Nikki because politics.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I feel like the match is a six pack challenge because they want to give the title to someone that isn't Becky without Becky having to take the pin. I could very well be wrong but my money is on Nikki because politics.

Yes. Correct.

Nikki and Becky are the only two women in this match that can come out victorious. My money is on Nikki, but damn, I want Becky to win!

Noa Shalev

Jobber
Reaction score
I think they will give Nikki Bella the championship and she'll hold on to it for like a month or two and then have her loose it, because even though Nikki Bella lost to Charlotte "before" she got injured, she was still injured through some of the matches and just postponed the surgery. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to see Nikki hold the title forever but I think they probably won't do it. At least Eva Marie will not be in this match, thank God. But Yeah Nikki will probably win.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Nikki Bella, shes the biggest star in the women's division on Smackdown, they could use her to establish that division.. I don't really care who wins because it's wrestling, I'm not one of those fans that cares about wins and loses...as long as it's entertaining, i'm cool with any winner.