• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Site won't work on me phone D:

EffectsofRaven

Been trying for a while but for some reason, the website's login in bar doesn't work on my android phone >.>!

I can surf the site fine, but as soon as a tap on enter username in the top corner of the front page, it refresh the page... hard to explain.

Any ideas why this is Troy or Dod D:?

Troy

We don't have a mobile skin so that is probably the issue and there are no plans in the near future to add one.

Lucky

I've got a Droid and have had the same problem with the site.

The problem winds up being that the log-in bar is at the top right corner of the screen, the same area as the refresh button on your phone.

You have to maximize the screen to the most possible level and then zoom in some more to be able to do it. Hope it helps, it worked for me...

Dod Draper

Certain phones/phone internet browsers may have problems since the site isn't designed to be read with mobiles.

I'll have a look into adding a simplified, mobile version though.

Andrew

Dod, ever used RingsideNews off your phone?

The layout to that could be used for WrestlingSmarks on a mobile phone, really comes in handy.