Site Logo...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
The logo drives me insane :).. Can't we have something like below until the new one is made...I knocked this up quickly, I'm not a designer by any stretch of the imagination but the current logo is sooo big.
Untitled-4.png

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Aaron

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'm not great at this design stuff so apologies for any shite and if it's not what you had in mind, took the colour for the text from his trousers.
flight.png

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I made one with 5 wrestlers, didn't change the text but I will if you like it

lAnBmpW.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Roi

Aaron

Reaction score
I'm going offline now, so I've attached the PSD. The font I used is called Euphemia which I've included in the zip.

Attachments

• PSD.zip
    301.3 KB · Views: 17

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This one. It would be silly to just have Aries up there, and the Punk render wasn't that good. Though this is still probably temporarily while we have a new header design (complete header, not just the logo) in creation.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
No offence, but 99.9% of the IWC do not care about equality. Divas are boring, and not many people at all would sign up here to discuss them.
It's not an offence and divas are boring, I won't say they aren't, superstars>divas, but it shows we discuss about everything imo, if you want I can get rid of AJ and replace her with another superstar, you can pick the 5 superstars, in the end this is yours...