Singles Match Tony Valentino Vs Biggs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Reaction score
Depeche Mode's “Spacewalkerâ€￾ plays as the words “First Contactâ€￾ flash across the starry background. It then switches to Biggs in the studio, clad in his ring gear.

Biggs: This week's edition of First Contact is going to be a bit shorter than normal, so I'll get right down to business. The fact of the matter is that I am very disappointed to be facing Valentino this week, aka the other guy in the IWF Intercontinental Championship match that didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Bobby King or myself. I am being diverted from my quest to rid the IWF of the cancer known as Adam Freeman, merely to face you, Valentino. Not is this only a huge step back in terms of competition, but quite frankly, it's a waste of my time. Instead of getting that much closer to curing IWF of the illness that is Adam Freeman, I'm stuck facing a Hollywood pretty boy who's rather watch the Oscars and fantasize that he could one day be there than actually put the effort to be an accomplished wrestler. All of the criticism I had of you heading into the pay per view remain, the only difference is now that you've gone out and gotten yourself some friends other than the man who's single-handedly keeping the cell phone companies in business, Mr. Gold. By aligning yourself with Dominick Aviles, a man whom I strongly dislike, but must admit has some heart, despite his lack of brains, you're trying to give the illusion that you give a darn about your wrestling career. However, I see it for what it really is. You've only latched onto Aviles so that people might actually care about you, that they might view you as the winner you most certainly aren't. You're like those people who hang around celebrities, trying to be photographed with them in the tabloids, getting exposure just because they hang out with them. You're nothing more than a leech on Aviles, and you know it, Valentino. It's quite sad really.

Biggs cracks his trademark smirk.

Biggs: I don't want to say that I'm overlooking you, Valentino, but the simple fact is that I am. But lets be honest here, it's not like you're not overlooking your entire wrestling career, focused on some unattainable fantasy. Considering this, I think that I should be able to just fine against you this upcoming Monday night, even though I have much bigger fish to fry. But don't worry, Valentino, because this Monday, I'll show you just how poor your wrestling skills really are. I know you like to call yourself “The Natural,â€￾ but this upcoming Monday, I'll prove that you should be called “The Natural Loser.â€￾ But since you like Hollywood so much, let me put this in terms you'll understand. You see, Valentino, this Monday, I'll prove that you're nothing more than a walk-on, while I'm the leading man. And not that I'd bother to watch anything you've been in, I'd be willing to wager that if your acting skills are even half as bad as your wrestling skills, you won't make it in Hollywood, not in the slightest. Still, you have more of a chance of making it there than you do of beating me. This Monday, I'll show why it terms of your wrestling career, you should just call it a wrap! Why? Because I'm out of this world!

“First Contactâ€￾ comes to a close with the screen going black and the IWF copyright and logo appearing on the bottom of the screen.

As First Contact comes to a close, Ellie is there off camera, and runs up to give her fiance a huge hug.

Ellie: Yay! Now that you're done filming, we can start wedding planning stuff! I think we should go out and look at dresses!

Biggs: Well, first off, we still haven't set a date. Secondly, I don't think I'm supposed to see the dress until the day of the wedding. Maybe it's a bit early to be going out and looking at things like dresses and decorations and what not until we do some basic planning in terms of how large do we want the wedding to be, where we want to have it, colors, size of the wedding party, and all that other stuff! Luckily we still have some time, but there's a lot of big picture things we need to figure out before we can look into the specifics.

Ellie: I guess you're right. Still, I already know what dress I want!

Biggs: Already? Don't tell me you went out looking at dresses the night we proposed?

Ellie: Actually, it was the day after. There's this boutique in Seattle that had the loveliest dress.

Biggs: Did you already buy it?

Ellie has a sheepish grin on her face before letting out her infectious giggle. Biggs can't help but smile, but has a slightly annoyed tone in his voice.

Biggs: I can't wait to see it, still, why would you want to go look at dresses today then?

Ellie: For the bridesmaids. I figure the sooner we figure out how much we want to emberass them, the more fun it'll be for us planning the rest of the wedding!

Biggs: You know, I like the way you think. Still, we don't want to embarass them too much, because we definitely want a classy wedding. Why don't we hop in the car and discuss what colors we want on the way there.

Ellie: Sure thing!

Biggs: Just let me change first, and then we can be on our way, hon.

Biggs goes to the dressing room, and after a few moments, emerges in his street clothes. He and Ellie then head to his blue Toyota Prius, and head out to the dress shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.