Singles Match Capodonna Vs Bobby King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

*The scene opens at Bistro's Aaron Ying walks up to the entrance where Capodonna and Travesty are doing their jobs. He hands them both two envelops and watches them open it as he lights a cigarette*

Aaron

Those are your first paychecks boys. Keep making me proud and there will be plenty more where that came from. Capodonna. Shiest Bub. Whatever your name is. Congrats on beating one half of the tag team champions.

Travesty

Haha I heard kid playing it off like he didn't know he had the match until he was about compete. Then he said he as half drunk half awake. Getouttahere with that bull mang. He got dealt with and don't think we not coming after those tag team titles too. Punkass.

Capodonna

Word up. But Aaron, I heard I have a match against the Intercontinental champion Bobby King. Don't get it twisted, I'm glad we get to show out solo work and all, but at the end of the day, we're a tag team. We handle the mamalukes together ain't it so Travesty?

Travesty

I hear ya jazz kid.

Capodonna

I mean c'mon son, those wack fools Red Shield Mafia get a shot at the tag team titles. That's our gold regardless digg? I don't care who wins. Anderson Evolution, Red Shield, whoever. You just keeping it warm mang until we get our shot. In case management doesn't see it yet, I'm going to show them again on Monday

Travesty

Ya'll already know what it is in my match mang

Capodonna

So Bobby King. You think you the King of IWF huh mang? You really been smelling yourself ever since you stepped foot in the IWF huh mang. You won the Intercontinental title. You brag about being the best. Is that supposed to intimidate me in any kind of way because i don't see it homeboy. You think because Cuban Link just getting out feet wet in the IWF that you will have no problem beating me. Check yourself before you wreck yourself son (Travesty starts singing that song in the back then he stops as he sees someone apprach him. He looks over to Aaron who is on the phone smoking and ask if these guys are cool. Aaron nods and returns to conversation. Travesty lets the guys in and focuses back to the camera). Underestimating me i bad for your health. It's a big mistake and best believe I will capitalize. I will defeat you. See if I'm playing mang. Yo Trav, this fool is about to catch a real bad decision right now.

Travesty

Serve him Cap. Cuban Link all day and if you believe it you will be reminded off the bat. We all about getting that paper. Money make the world go round and if we don't take them to the mat, we don't get these (he holds up his check) You see this. It is soon to be cold hard cash. Too many of the chicos act like chicas. Frontin like they not in it for the dollar. By any means necessary on that Malcom X Nation of Islam shit. We get it in at any cost.

Capodonna

Nothing personal at all BK. But come Monday Night Mayhem, I'm out for the win. I have to make this guap kid. They might as well pay me upront and direct because it ain't no question whos going to win. Your title means nothing to me homie. Nothing. Mess around and get dropped like those five dollar hos Aaron be dealing with. Cuban Link taking over IWF on sucker like you at a time mang. Take notice.

*The scene fades with Travesty brushing his shoulders off to the camera and Capodonna blowing a kiss.*

Qwake

The scene opens in Bobby King’s house, the curtains pulled back and the windows open as the sun shines in on the hot day. King is shown standing to the side of his living-room; he is wearing a black tuxedo with his long brown hair hanging behind him. BK is staring into a big mirror; he then grabs his Intercontinental Championship off the table and hangs the gold down over his right shoulder as he continues to look at himself in the mirror. Bobby looks a little longer, a smirk then crosses the face of the Champ, he then places his belt back down on the table and walks over to the windows facing out the front of his house, he looks out them as the sun shines in at him brightly. King walks back towards the middle of the room where he takes a seat.

King: It is still just two weeks ago where I was at Inception preparing for the biggest match in my career, two weeks ago where I defeated the three opponents before me, two weeks ago where I became the new Intercontinental Champion. Since that victory my momentum has continued to roll, I have been in numerous press conferences, I’ve been invited to many autograph signings, one of which I am getting ready to go to now and I’ve also continued my winning ways. That’s right, last week I teamed with Biggs to take on “The Saviour†Adam Freeman and his partner for the night, the number one contender for my Championship, Michael Taylor. Everybody took one good look at the team of myself and Biggs and they counted us both out from the get-go, the saw us and didn’t think we had what it took to win but we proved all those pathetic losers wrong!

King has a serious look upon his face until his last statement as it turns into an evil smirk. King slowly gets to his feet; he makes his way across the room and again stands by the windows in the sun as he continues to talk.

King: Biggs and I both got the upper-hand on both of our opponents last week, we showed to the IWF Universe what we are all about, not only that, but we showed to Freeman and Taylor what we are all about, Freeman especially when Biggs assisted me with the King’s Cross which lead to our victory. Now following this huge victory, this week I am scheduled to go one on one with a man known as Capodonna, one half of the new team in the IWF, the Cuban Link. I don’t know much about this guy or about his team, all I know is that after my huge win last week over two of the IWF’s biggest superstars I am ready to beat the crap out of anybody, I don’t care if they’ve been in the IWF for years or if they’ve just joined the roster, I am looking to continue with my recent momentum and I will beat whoever to carry on this way.

King turns around and walks towards his kitchen where he enters the fridge; he pulls out an energy drink and takes a couple of sips before closing the fridge and taking a seat down at the table.

King: Capodonna, you’ve just entered the IWF and you’re walking and talking like you own the place, you try to act “Badassâ€, well if you act this exact way in our match this Monday I will really enjoy locking you into the King’s Cross and breaking you in half! Feel free to get your partner, Travesty involved if he feels like getting his ass kicked too, that just means I get more practise in for when it comes time for me to defend my Championship against actual challenges to my belt. Capodonna, you don’t know what I have in store for you this Monday, if you saw me in action last week then you’ve seen a little of what I am capable of but nobody knows what I am truly able to do inside the squared-circle. After our match on Mayhem you’re going to regret ever getting in the ring with me, hell, you may regret ever joining the IWF!

A car horn is heard beeping outside as King stands up and slowly heads over to the door as he grabs his things, he looks out the windows and sees his taxi waiting there for him to take him to his autograph signing.

King: This Monday the King has a warm-up match to prepare for my title defence against Michael Taylor in the near-future. I’d advise Taylor to watch my match, to watch the Champ in action, because once he sees me dismantle Capodonna inside the ring, he’ll then know what he’s gotten himself into, he will see what the Champ can do and I wouldn’t be surprised if he gave up his Championship match due to being scared of the Motorcity Mystery! This week I’ll keep my momentum going and I will continue to defend my throne as not only the King, but also as the IWF Intercontinental Champion!

King exits his house, he slowly walks towards the taxi before opening the door and getting in, he closes the door as the cab drives off while the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.