Since Tna & Cmll have a working relationship!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I would say Mistico would be a nice choice, but the same reason that hold him out of WWE would stop him from becoming big for the moment, he doesn't speak english.

Marco Corleone(Mark Jindrak) could be good. Alex Kozlov could also have a chance, considering he is already working on the World Cup

Haze187

Reaction score
I liked what Rey Bucanero and Ultimo Guerrero did in the World Cup and they could be a nice fit in the X Division and well you don't need to speak English to have good wrestling, WCW had this and ECW too and it worked so why not have em around to entertain the crowd while all the crappy storylines happen.

Reaction score
I'd like to see Sarah Stock/Dark Angel make a couple of appearances for Tna.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, I mean, Mistico could do big things in TNA, but you know what Mistico deserves, Mistico is the biggest draw in Mexico, so he deserves to be really big in the US, not some midcard act, however, without speaking english, you can only get too far

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I agree with the English thing to an extent, but I mean Khali was WHC (I know he speaks English behind the scenes but still).

Mistico is an obvious choice but I only think he would be used to gain some fans like having a one-off iMPACT ME match with AJ or Kurt or someone like that but I'd rather have that then have him rot in the X-Division. As for Rey Bucanero and Ultimo Guerrero they could be a decent addition to the tag division but away from the X-Division I don't think they'll get very far unless they get more of the crowd behind them.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, but the only reason people like Khali gets push without speaking english is his size.

That's why I think that Marco Corleone is the only CMLL that could achieve succes in singles, maybe feuding Matt Morgan.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Good point about the size, another reason he got the title is 'cause Edge was injured too. I haven't seen Jindrak as Corleone but the way you are talking about it sounds pretty good and if he does come to TNA I'll be interested to see what he has to offer.