Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
How far can he actually go in this company?

Some people have said that he's the next Rey Mysterio, but Mysterio could actually talk on the mic when he got his push.

Cara's gotten this big push but the guy's yet to say even one word on the mic. While that may have worked with Kane in the past as being a champ that doesn't talk (It worked so well for one day) can it work in today's world?

The guy's in the MITB match in two weeks so it's completely realistic we could see him with a World Title shot guaranteed in two weeks. Would you be comfortable putting all your eggs in the basket of a guy who can't cut a promo if you're Vince, or will he eventually have a mouthpiece to get pushed to the main event scene?

Adelwolf

Reaction score
Interesting. Although I agree with you on Mysterio having more mic skills than Sin Cara (comparing from what I've seen from him when working on CMLL) I think that Sin Cara has gotten over pretty quick with the fans thanks to his flashy moves and entrance. I think he could be easily booked as a main eventer.
However I don't think he's Wolrd Champion material. At least not on the WWE. He'll get some shots, for sure.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He has already become one of the most popular stars on Smackdown and I am sure his merchandise is selling well so he will be around in WWE for some time. He is a great fan favourite and even though he has yet to cut any promos it doesn't effect him that much. Do I think he can be WWE champion? Well no unless he has an incredible run and WWE do something where he gets a short title reign when they tour and tape in Mexico.

I think that he will definitely become a midcard champion, he will get mainevent matches but I can't see him as the face of the brand. If he eventually starts cutting promos in English then I may have to alter my view of him but for now I can see him having mainevent matches but winning the title is a long shot.