Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So, this has been mentioned somewhere on this forum before, I forget where.. but I think the WWE made a mistake having the current Sin Cara keep the gimmick and change Hunico's. Hunico's gimmick is okay and all but I think Hunico does the moves of Sin Cara much smoother than the current Sin Cara ever does. Also, his current gimmick grounds him a bit more than I'd like. Also, I know he was injured..but the new entrance he has is pretty lame in comparison to his old IMO.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
So, this has been mentioned somewhere on this forum before, I forget where.. but I think the WWE made a mistake having the current Sin Cara keep the gimmick and change Hunico's. Hunico's gimmick is okay and all but I think Hunico does the moves of Sin Cara much smoother than the current Sin Cara ever does. Also, his current gimmick grounds him a bit more than I'd like. Also, I know he was injured..but the new entrance he has is pretty lame in comparison to his old IMO.

Hunico has another plus compared to Mystico (guy who plays sin cara) in that Hunico was born in America and speaks English well which means he can communicate with his opponents better than Cara.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cara doesn't interest me much at all atm just switch off half the time for his matches they seem to be lacking and he botches a fair bit also.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Hunico over Cara imo. Hunico has better in-ring work, speaks English, and has more persona than masked power ranger.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LMAO masked power ranger

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, Hunico works better than Mistico in WWE's environment. I still think they should've put Sin Cara on FCW for a while.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I mean, I am not sure there is much they can do to change it now, I just think they made a mistake. I don't really mind Hunico in his current gimmick though. Him and Camacho are an okay team and helping boost the tag team division (although I am not exactly crazy about Camacho yet).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hunico shoudl have his shot coming soon. They dont need a belt he just needs a good feud, and to get rid of the bicycle.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sandy Fappage said:
Hunico shoudl have his shot coming soon. They dont need a belt he just needs a good feud, and to get rid of the bicycle.

Yes. That bicycle thing really is not my favourite. ><

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's their transportation! If you don't like it, buy them a lowrider!

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I actually like Sin Cara, I always mark when he appears, him and Rey working together I think would work and bring the best out of Sin Cara, I think seeing two high flyers would be great too. Then again, I seem to be the only SC mark on here.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
mark_htfc said:
I actually like Sin Cara, I always mark when he appears, him and Rey working together I think would work and bring the best out of Sin Cara, I think seeing two high flyers would be great too. Then again, I seem to be the only SC mark on here.

I really liked him at first but then when the second one came in, he was so much cooler. XD

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
So it isn't the same guy as before? Confused.com

there was this whole storyline thing.where there was 2 sin caras. the real sin cara and hunico in a mask.