Sin Cara Embarrassed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RawEnergy

Reaction score
FIposter.png

heres my entry^

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
finalimpactlr4.jpg

i was bored so i though i would have ago.

Hope you like

xtremebadass

FinalImpact.jpg

Again paint and power point, just thought i could make another one and see how it comes out

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Sin Cara tried to impress his peers backstage a recent WWE event by claiming that many of his notable victories in Mexico were shoots. There was plenty of eye-rolling over his conduct, with some feeling he embarrassed himself.

Similarly, Tyson Tomko had a reputation in TNA Wrestling by showing clips of his matches in Japan to people in the locker room from his smart phone and touting them as shoot contests.
Didn't know he could speak English well enough to be able to brag like that.

Kizza

Reaction score
need any more straws to clutch at?

lotta people who want to see him gone from wwe by the looks of things with these stories.

The Flash

Reaction score
First his botched ring entrances, now this? Sad to say but i don't see his WWE tenure being very long.

AF.

Reaction score
What does a shoot mean? I know what it means in general, but showing someone a video footage of a match and it being a shoot? I don't get it.

Reaction score
If this is true it's pretty sad on Sin Cara/Mistico's part. Not sure I believe the story though.