• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Simone Biles coming back to compete in beam final

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Curious though, how was she able to come back for a final without competing to make it to said finals? Olympics are wack

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Curious though, how was she able to come back for a final without competing to make it to said finals? Olympics are wack

I think she'd already qualified for the finals bc the other events she missed were different medal events, not qualifying or anything. Says a teammate had to replace her for a different final the day she pulled out

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think she'd already qualified for the finals bc the other events she missed were different medal events, not qualifying or anything. Says a teammate had to replace her for a different final the day she pulled out
Cheers I legit have no clue how these things work. Sounds like she had the yips though

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
At and Simone's Aunt passed away days before so she wasn't in the right place for sure. I'm happy she's okay now.