Sim Snuka and Manu

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

What does everyone see in store for these guys? I was glad when they didn't make it to Legacy, because like I said numerous times, I didn't think they fit, especially with Ted coming back. But then I figured they would be in a long running feud with Legacy. Obviously that hasn't been the case.
Do you guys see these two sticking as a team long, or just falling off the face of the earth?
I think it would be a wast efor a talent like Manu to end up Future Endevoured or something, because he's young and has potential, but Snuka I don't really care one way or the other.
What do you see for these two?

LKP

I m not sure wether they will turn face and face ted and Cody. or just go separate ways on different shows. Either way im not bothered yet, until they show me they are good they belong in the snitsky and khali group of shit wrestlers.

noumenon

I'm sure they'll resurface in a few weeks, most likely on Smackdown as a tag team. I honestly don't see either of them going anywhere higher than tag champs.

CT Styles

They'll have their future endeavors wished well upon pretty soon I think. They're a waste of space imo.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I see them jobbing to Mizorrison, jobbing some more, then being sent packing around april or may. Snuka should have been gone a long time ago but the legacy angle bought him a few extra months.

Airfixx

As long as we don't get some lazyily conceived Samoan tag team that slows down Umaga's progress through the ranks of the WWE I couldn't really care less....

Send them to ECW for a few months to fill the face shortage on the roster that some peeps seem to feel they have perhaps?

A convincing win against a lump the size of Manu (or Snuka for that matter) would look damn good for Swagger.

I know an obvious option would be to have them fued with ted & Cody, but seriously.... That would suck if more than a one match deal where they suffered a severe beatdown courtesy of the Legacy trio cos you KNOW they won't be going over.

Kizza

Uh, i can't see them doing shit. I don't wanna hear the interviews. Both of them have like zip and zilch in the charisma category. I don't think i've ever heard Manu talk, but Deuce is just...bad.

Keelan Balderson

Reaction score
Manu has a terrible look, and put on loads of weight since his Indy days. He was actually pretty good looking once folks. However I'm very impressed with his in-ring work and the way he sells and bumps. He doesn't move like the typical overweight wrestler.