Signature Of The Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Signature of the Week
----------------------​

How it is going to be Done

On Sunday a theme is chosen. Members have a week to get their entries in before the deadline. Example: On July 22nd the theme would be announced. Now there is no limit to how many may enter. When its a week after, July 29th, three judge will get together and choose a winner. After the judges have posted their verdict then I will post the theme for the next round.

The Rules

ALL of your entries MUST be made entirely by you. No, that does not mean you can't get help/tips from others. It means you cannot take someone elses work and claim it as yours. Result in doing so can lead to severe consequence's.

Your entry MUST fit the theme. Failure to do so will get you disqualified.

You may only enter one signature.

Try not to exceed the maximum size limits for your banner, but I'm not really going to care that much if it does.

Your entry must be posted before the deadline. NO late entries will be accepted.

You can replace/edit your entry as long as it`s before the deadline. After that your entry is final and cannot be replaced.

The Judges

The Miz
MTG
RawEnergy
J-Dawg

Apply to me to be a Judge by PM, hopefully most of you GFX Team members will want to be a judge.

There will have to be at least 3 Judges per round/week. Judges can participate in any week they want, they just cannot judge that week.

----------------------​

Post now if you approve of this, and want to be a part of this(just so we can see how many people want to do this). At any time within the week a person can join, just be sure to post it before the deadline. This is open to everyone and anyone who wants to be apart of this.

The first Theme will be posted December 2nd 2007.

----------------------

History:

Week 1
Theme: Football
Winner: MTG

Week 2
Theme: Ratchet & Clank
Winner:

This has been approved by WS

Vandy316

Reaction score
i like it and ill be in but will probably do horrible

RawEnergy

Reaction score
It's not about how you do, it's about if you have fun doing it :D

RawEnergy

Reaction score
k, now we have 3, good we can accually start it sunday.
hopefully people get into this. If anyone else wants to be a judge pm me and I'm probebly going to pm some people that should judge.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
1st Week Theme: Football
Judges: The Miz, RawEnergy, Lil Prodigy

Felt like making it football for the first week, since its Sunday night football.

also im sorry for posting it late, but i've been shoveling snow for most of the day.

Enigma22

Reaction score
can anyone enter? and whens it due, in a week or what?

jwind

Reaction score
c6197e337d.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
mine is ok. not my best but i did the background from scratch besides the logo so i think its pretty cool
Joshua-Cribbs-Sigcopy.jpg