Sig of The Week Rules/Information

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, considering the graphics league doesn't really have much interest any more, it has been decided that moving forward we will be using the Sig of The Week format!

Rules/Information

At the moment there will be NO public voting, instead each week the entries received will be judged and ranked by a SELECTED PANEL (TBD) in private. All entries must be PM'd to me, Prodigy(click my name to open up PM window), by the set deadline or else your entry will NOT be judged, it will be deleted from my inbox and you will have to resubmit for the next week. When submitting their piece each entrant must also specify what theme they would like to be used for the next SOTW, including size specs if any, and whichever theme was specified by the weeks winner will be used as the theme for the next SOTW.

If you have any questions regarding any of the details I posted above, don't hesitate to Private message me.

Last edited: