• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sig and Avy...will rep

Qwake

Okay people, plz try I really want a new avy badly and a new sig is a good look :p ...I will rep you with everything I have got :) I will rep all serious attempts.

Theme: Mr Kennedy
colours: Blue and Black
persons: Mr Kennedy
text: Mr Kennedy
Font: anything thats good
Size: a standard avy size
name placement: just have it say Mr Kennedy at the bottom of it :p

Okay now for the sig

Theme: RVD and Rey Mysterio
colours: Red and Black
persons: RVD and Rey Mysterio
text: Rey and Rob connection or Best tag team ever(I can't choose so whatever looks best, otherwise put best tag team ever in small writing after the other part of the text.)
font: whatevers best
size: Have the sig Size a bit bigger then my current sigs now...
Placement: have the text at the bottom of the sig :)

Plz try people, I will double rep you with all the rep I have for the one that I like best :)

PeepShow

I'm too lazy to do the sig now. Someone else can try that one :eek:

dq3mdd.png

Wrestling Station

i might try something for you if you still want though.

Qwake

^ yup :p you can have a go, I will be repping still and C4 didnt have right colours so I don't know if I will use his :(

C4

I never follow colours and proper templates through requests, the "anything goes" part is what's good for me.

Qwake

^ Argh its Rey and Rob Connection, not RVD and Rob :lol:

WS, I like your But the giant LOL in the middle isnt to great lmao.

C4, I think I will be using yours since you actually gave it you best and it looks good...thanks :p