Sig and Avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So I was wondering if someone could make me a signature and avatar in the same style.

For the Avatar a pic of CM Punk new, preferably with his signature white top on with rounded edges and Best In The World written on it. Possibly have the WS written somewhere or even on the sig.

Then for the Sig use the colour theme of his shirt with Best In The World with the font and do something with the fist. And I'd like this more of a normal size unlike my current. What I want is very similar to my current sig, but rough it up a bit and better quality.

I will good rep whoever makes it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Here is what I came up with:

3009kye.jpg

I initially struggled for about half an hour trying to think of an idea or a layout that would include all the things you wanted, but I couldn't manage it without it all becoming a clusterfuck. So I kept the theme above all else, started real simple and went from there. If this isn't really what you were looking for then someone else can have a go, but this is what I got.

Also, I never do curved borders so I don't know how to get rid of the white on the outside. Maybe someone else here who knows can take the image and alter it like that.

EDIT - Alternate version with normal edges

rje8le.jpg

Last edited:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Oh and your avatar, sir.

np5f8n.jpg

This oughta be one WS' default avys imo. Or maybe its just because I'm high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm a bit late on this but here you go. I've been incommunicado since Saints Row The Third came out.

w9k3rt.jpg