• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS - The Metal - Round 8 Body Parts

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
[this is brutal so im adding a spoiler]

My friend's Mum tripped over their cat and feel down the stairs and broke her neck and died. I'm sort of done right now.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Also I’m gonna do an early reveal of the next theme as some will need to do research
It’s a metal song that’s lyrics aren’t in English
Yes it has to have lyrics and can’t be an instrumental
Don’t send me your songs til I post the results of this round. Get to researching

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Also I’m gonna do an early reveal of the next theme as some will need to do research
It’s a metal song that’s lyrics aren’t in English
Yes it has to have lyrics and can’t be an instrumental
Don’t send me your songs til I post the results of this round. Get to researching
:Clap: thank you for this

Now - I'm going to ask this because it's quite common in non-english songs - so long as half or more the lyrics are in another language it's ok right ? Just because most japanese and other foreign songs often like to throw english lines mixed in. just wanted to clear that up beforehand