• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS- The Metal Round 1 - Covers

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I had too

You just wanted to call people out and watch the world burn
giphy.gif

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
If you are looking for polar opposites in the way of music, me and Booty seem to always be there. Bravo Jeff, excellent choice. Hard to argue with it winning, imo.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
in fact, maybe a hot take, I think Killswitch's version might be better than the original
How dare you blaspheme Ronnie James Dio.

Those vocals are about 1/10th as good as RJDs.

But congrats on your win. I wish I put Whiskey In the Jar it was my #2. Took a chance and went with FFDP cause I find that song fun.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
How dare you blaspheme Ronnie James Dio.

Those vocals are about 1/10th as good as RJDs.

But congrats on your win. I wish I put Whiskey In the Jar it was my #2. Took a chance and went with FFDP cause I find that song fun.
I disagree respectfully, I think Howard is a better singer. I love both versions though

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah, obviously it was my pick so my bias is clear, but I think the Killswitch version is better as a whole and in terms of the vocals. I love Dio as well, but since I've known the Killswitch version for so long now, I rarely listen to the original now. Still listen to plenty of other Dio, Rainbow and Black Sabbath shit though.