Sid Eudy Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I knew it was going to happen, so I turned my speakers off.

This Guy

Its kinda takes too long though....I mean I closed it prior to anything happening thinking theres nothing wrong and then went back a second time when I clued in to its one of those image changing and screaming thinggys.

Wrestling Station

if you want what is wrong in that pics, i guess the laptop doesnt suit the room!! lol

Lashley

Reaction score
I knew that it would be one of those when it said to turn up your sound. It took a while though.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Former WWE and WCW wrestler Sid Eudy, who wrestled as Sid Vicious and Psycho Sid, was arrested on Friday. He was charged with marijuana possession, driving without a license, and not wearing a seatbelt. He was released on $1,000 bond. You can watch the WMC-TV report on the story below or head to WMCTV.com if the video doesn't show up on your mobile device.

Police discovered a bag that contained 18 grams of marijuana. That's not considered a substantial enough amount to be deemed trafficking, so he probably won't face much more than a slap on the wrist

WRESTLERS IN TROUBLE

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You don't remember Pysch Sid from WWF?

But anyways whenever someone gets busted for weed it makes me wonder why it doesn't happen more often esp to entertainers (mostly rappers)

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Sean Waltman was busted and arrested for it not that long ago too. Paid a fine and was let go.

Three specific guys I want to know how they get away with their weed smoking is Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, and Willie Nelson.

There is also the wrestlers that openly advocate weed such as Rob Van Dam, Paul London, and Brian Kendrick.

Surely all the cops have to do is reach in their pocket and they will find some.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's what I'm saying those guys you named are notorious for smoking weed. Can add Wiz Khalifa to that list who apparently spends like 10's of thousands of dollars on weed at a time. And if anyone were to ever go to prison for weed Snoop would yet I can't recall him ever getting busted. So their arresting people for weed is some of the most inconsistent thing I've ever seen.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Last time I recall Snoop encountering police was when Willie's tour bus was pulled over and Snoop was with him but neither had weed on them. The weed found on the bus was claimed by a bodyguard or something.

Just shit makes no sense at all.