Sick of Vickie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
Excuse Me!... EXCUSE ME! OH MY FUCKING GOD is anyone else sick of this shit, I dont watch wrestling anymore because its fucking bullshit TNA is shit, WWE is shit... the only thing i like to watch is MMA. But anyway, i was watching some videos on wwe.com today and for fuck sake Vickie Guererro should be ashamed of herself. Now I dont know if she is really Eddies wife but fuck man if she is she needs to stop acting like a complete fuckwit. Eddie Guerro was one of if not the best wrestler ever and every time i see Vicky on the show I feel like she is dis-respecting his name... Even chavo, I know its only an act but thats the only place people know EG from the WWE (unless you knew him personally) but the wwe universe knew him as EG one of the greatest. And to see this silly old cow acting like how she is makes me feel sad, giving EG a bad name... I mean she could be a good person if she started acting right... And also I know its WWE writing the shit for her and whatever but its still disrespectful i mean having the crowd boo a "soon to be legend's" wife is just crap TV. Im not sure if any of you have ever thought about this before but thats just my opinions.

MikeRaw

How is she disrespecting Eddie? Eddie would love it. The fact that she's being succesful and carrying on the name, and moving on with her life, yet continuing to be in the business he loved... I fail to see how that's disrespecting him?
And yes, she's annoying, but right now, there's really no one to replace her with. Besides, it's more her character whose annoying, and to me, it makes me hate her, thus, heel heat. I know other people dont' hate her cause she's a heel, and hate her just cause she's flat out annoying. But I think she makes a good heel.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
How is she disrespecting Eddie? Eddie would love it. The fact that she's being succesful and carrying on the name, and moving on with her life, yet continuing to be in the business he loved... I fail to see how that's disrespecting him?
And yes, she's annoying, but right now, there's really no one to replace her with. Besides, it's more her character whose annoying, and to me, it makes me hate her, thus, heel heat. I know other people dont' hate her cause she's a heel, and hate her just cause she's flat out annoying. But I think she makes a good heel.

No, no, no... they hate the character. It's what they're conditioned to do by the character. WWE has made her one of the biggest heels in the company, and she does do a fairly decent job at it.

And you're right, Eddie would love it. *Remembers how pissed he was during the ladder match when she missed her spot.* He obviously wanted her to achieve beyond what she was asked in anything she did... and that's what she's doing right now. She is successful, and if Chavo wanted to move further up in the company, I'm sure he'd have the right to ask someone.

MikeRaw

No, no, no... they hate the character. It's what they're conditioned to do by the character. WWE has made her one of the biggest heels in the company, and she does do a fairly decent job at it.

And you're right, Eddie would love it. *Remembers how pissed he was during the ladder match when she missed her spot.* He obviously wanted her to achieve beyond what she was asked in anything she did... and that's what she's doing right now. She is successful, and if Chavo wanted to move further up in the company, I'm sure he'd have the right to ask someone.

Nah, like I said, I think she's a good heel, and any hate I have towards her is purely based on her being a heel, so I'll hate her character at times, but trust me. After being on this forum for a long time, I can tell you that many, many people her just hate her. Not her character. Alot of people hate her because they think she sucks, not cause they think she's a good heel.
I'm with you though. I think she's doing a good job.

noumenon

Personally, I love Vicky and really get a kick out of her. She draws more heat than any of the top heel WRESTLERS! in the fuckin business. The "EXCUSE ME!" thing is pure gold...as well as Chavo being her lap dog.
As for disrespecting Eddie I fail to see that at all. She's carrying on the Guerrero name and doing an amazing job with it. She's staying active in the business that her husband loved and I'm sure making a fuckin great living in the process.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Not just that, but I respect that she's carrying the name in the business, since Chavo doesn't know how to throw his weight around unless it's onto Santino, and I'm sure she's better off working and keeping busy and making the money that way instead of taking the memorial fund WWE was rumored to have offered her to take to keep stable until the children went off to college.

LKP

Not to be party pooper guys but isn't she supposed to be hated.? She's obviously doing her job right isn't she? She is one of the best wwe heels right now.

straight_edge76

The very reason that this thread was started.... hating the CHARACTER of Vickie Guerrero.... BINGO! She is doing what the WWE wants her to do. Be as unlikeable of a General Manager as possible. Much like Bischoff and Paul heyman.

MikeRaw

The very reason that this thread was started.... hating the CHARACTER of Vickie Guerrero.... BINGO! She is doing what the WWE wants her to do. Be as unlikeable of a General Manager as possible. Much like Bischoff and Paul heyman.
Exactly. Except I'd say she's more hated than Heyman. The only more hated GM (in character) was Bischoff.

chessarmy

Vickie لأعثققثقخ هس فاث لاثسف لأ’ سهىؤث ُقهؤ لآهسؤاخببو فاثقث هس ىخ صشغ اث ساخعساث هسساث حقخيعؤثس سخ ةعؤا ؤقخصي اثشف هفس شةشئهىل

صفب؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!؟!؟!؟

EDIT: Holy fuck! My computer started typing in arabic for a minute there, that was fucking weird. Anyway, what I meant to say was Vickie is the best GM since Eric Bischoff. Sure, she is annoying but thats what she's supposed to be! The crowd heat she gets is amazing, she's one of the most entertaining parts of RAW and I'm happy that she's found a place in the business that Eddie prospered in

straight_edge76

Bischoff in character was imo impossible to like, much like Vickie but I do agree she is a tiny bit more likeable then "Easy E"

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i love vickie guerreros gimmick as manager, she draws alot of heat and good for her..i think alot of ppl agree with me too, she very good at what she does

Reaction score
I dunno Vickie is just being a heel really. Eddie really seemed to love her, and I don't think it'd be right to put words in his mouth. She's only doing her job, and yeah I hate her character, but that's the point. I still think when HHH gets back a mixed feud between Show/Vickie & HHH/Steph would be kind of fun. Like a battle for power type of thing?

Kaedon

Reaction score
im not sick of her, shes a great heel. Shes almost as annoying as The Miz. Wait, scratch that, no one is, but she is a fucking bitch who Id love to dropkick.