• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shows you like that nobody else does?

Tapout

Rules of Engagement
New Girl
Survivor
Deadliest Catch

I know some of you on here may watch these but I never meet any one in person that watches these shows

Heisenberg

Don't really know of many shows I watch that people don't like. But there was a period where I watched Jersey Shore for a while and enjoyed it. Didn't end up watching the final season though.

zigglerHEEL

Rules of Engagement
New Girl
Survivor
Deadliest Catch

I know some of you on here may watch these but I never meet any one in person that watches these shows

New Girl is Great!!

And I agree with [MENTION=1891]Chris[/MENTION], everyone loves Duck Dynasty......
am I the only one who likes Once Upon a Time?

Slim

The show isn't around anymore but I really liked the show Dirt! on FX. Just not sure if anybody ever even bothered with it as it didn't survive through the whole second season.

zigglerHEEL

The show isn't around anymore but I really liked the show Dirt! on FX. Just not sure if anybody ever even bothered with it as it didn't survive through the whole second season.

That was the Courtney Cox show where she was a tabloid journslist, right?? Only saw a couple episodes but definitely enjoyed them

The Cork

Banned
Rules of Engagement
New Girl
Survivor
Deadliest Catch

I watch Rules of Engagement all the time, mainly for the sarcastic older guy (Jeff?) whos funny as fuck.

The two brauds are hot too.

Also I watch a load of those "Real Housewives of _____" shows.

Slim

Not sure if Becker would count. But that was another one of the shows I used to always watch.

Troy

Rules of Engagement
New Girl
Survivor
Deadliest Catch

Big Deadliest Catch fan, watched it from the start and haven't stopped. Northwestern are my favourite boat, what is your favourite?

With Survivor I used to watch it all the time, then I dropped off for quite a few seasons, then I got back into for the last couple of seasons but don't know if I will watch this season. I think it was the Redemption Island and all the hidden immunity idols which put me off for a long time.

Psych would be the show that I like but nobody else seems to even watch or know about. I know that [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION] is a big fan as well but not many others are. In real life I have one mate that is obsessed with the show like me but no-one else even knows about it. Doesn't get much airtime in Australia which is a shame since it is easily one of the best comedies on TV.