"Show Team" Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have a couple of suggestions about the Show Team page. First off, this is nothing big but Miz is put in his own section rather than with me and the Fed-X writers and it looks bad. That isn't my real suggestion but figured I'd mention it.

My real suggestion is that I think that having the team lists go by who has that colour user bar makes the page very inaccurate. For instance, there more legends than that page would lead to suggest but many of us have another group as our main. I think it is the worst for the list of crew though because new people may want to know who is the crew/moderators but they wont get a full list with that. IDK Not a huge deal, just bugs me. XD

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
you saying if example somebody is legend but doesnt have that as display group then they wont show up as being a legend on the show team page?

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vince McMahon said:
you saying if example somebody is legend but doesnt have that as display group then they wont show up as being a legend on the show team page?

Yeah. I mean I am not on the list of legends but I am one. I assume it goes by the people who use the userbar.

Crayo said:
Removed the moderators completely on that page. I think it looks good atm?

Well that fixes the first problem :p But I still think that the lists should not go by who has what set as their main group. Incomplete lists look bad. :/

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Crayo said:
Urm, we'd have to make changes to have it so it displays their primary group. But I do sort of agree, but it's like the tiniest of issues lol.

Yeah. But you know how I am. XD

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Yeah. But you know how I am. XD

24x24!!! HAS TO BE 24X24!!! :haha: