Shoutbox/Chatbox #MakeItHappen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Shoutbox helped me alot on MP since I was kinda lazy on some days. When people made threads it pops up in the Shoutbox and it adds personality to a member when you talk to them in the Shoutbox instead of having to PM them over & over again. SHOUTBOX #MAKEITHAPPEN

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a douche, but the only people who have recommended a ShoutBox are from MP.
We usually communicate here via Xbox, PS3, Skype, PM Convos, Groups or Certain threads.
I actually made a thread for you guys, btw, I'm not hating you guys, lol.
Just want you to know where we're coming from. http://wweforums.net/threads/mp-members-cmere.24380/
I expected most members to want an SB, in some cases, that's the only reason they used the forum.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I expected most members to want an SB, in some cases, that's the only reason they used the forum.
I'd find a ShoutBox hard to keep up with when their are around 70 members chatting with one person at a time. Which is what I did when we had a ShoutBox. Might as well have a group conversation or skype IMO.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Shoutboxes results in so many out-of-order arguments. People seem to go overboard. If we were ever to install one, it'd be for legends only probably. I like the fact that it says "X just made a new thread", but I am not a fan of the arguments, and the lack of forum activity that comes with it.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
To be honest, the SB was the stem of a lot of MP drama that ultimately led to its demise, I wouldn't want a similar fate at WWEF.

Reactions: Crayo

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
A chat-box or shout-box can only be used by responsible, mature posters. Even then it takes away from the posts on the actual site.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Shoutboxes results in so many out-of-order arguments. People seem to go overboard. If we were ever to install one, it'd be for legends only probably. I like the fact that it says "X just made a new thread", but I am not a fan of the arguments, and the lack of forum activity that comes with it.

I hated the SB on MP, It annoyed the crap out of me, But, I really do think you should get one for Legends, One of the downfalls of the SB was trolls who joined to annoy us but if its legend only these trolls have to give you money to get in and you can just ban them. If the SB was for legends only it would work and be for people serious about the site and not here just to sit in the SB all day and If people did do that, ban them from the SB for a few days till they get active again, One of the things I liked about the SB was it was easy to get a quick match of WWE 13 by just asking and you can promote something and you can see when a new thread is posted and from what I have seen, The people who have legend are just very chill awesome people so it wouldnt cause any problems like arguments and if someone keeps starting an argument just ban them for a few days, The SB is a great thing if its used right and if it was for legends only it would be used right imo, So I ask you Crayo Can you make a SB for legends? PS: More people would want legend and buy it so more money for you/WWEF.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I highly doubt we'll add one, even for legends. Sorry. It causes so many problems for the site, and most of you have each others skype anyway. It'll either be dead (pointless), or alive (activity taken from the site). It's a lose/lose really.

acailler

Reaction score
First of all, what the fuck is MP?

Second of all, NO. It's a stupid idea. This place is great and really doesn't need it. We have the status's and that's enough.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I highly doubt we'll add one, even for legends. Sorry. It causes so many problems for the site, and most of you have each others skype anyway. It'll either be dead (pointless), or alive (activity taken from the site). It's a lose/lose really.
I doubt it would take away activity if its just for Legends, What I was thinking was, Have it for Legends for 1 week as a trial and if you believe its not a fit for the site, Its gone, What do you think?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I doubt it would take away activity if its just for Legends, What I was thinking was, Have it for Legends for 1 week as a trial and if you believe its not a fit for the site, Its gone, What do you think?
A lot of our active members are legend though. I'll think about it as it has been requested a few times, but I wouldn't want to get anyone's hopes up.