Should WWE Scrap The Women's Title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Scrap it...No
Its at an all time high right now and has the best competitiveness in a LONG TIME.It is capable of being fought for and most of the women are capable of gighting!The ones that arent,usually arent fighting and then you have chicks like Mickie,Candice,Victoria,Michelle,Melina and Beth,Jilian,Torrie that are able to fight so I say dont scrap it...

WWFATTITUDE1998

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me to be honest. I mean has anyone ever seen a classic women's title match? I sure haven't.

the dark knight

most of you guys who say scrap the division are selfish morons!

i dont enjoy the division. havnt watched the last diva search. if i were in vince's shoe, would i scrap it? no.

i dont find cena, most ecw's guys, and the whole SD roster (excluding kane, taker and edge) entertaining. would i scrap it? no.

you have to think about everything. if you dont like the thing, its ok. but have in mind that others watch it. the divas sell money for the wwe which is supposed to be something to help the company survive. also, the younger fans tend to "enjoy" them. when i was a kid, i really loved just watching the divas in action regardless of who are they, what's at stake or whats the story.

basically, the diva division = john cena. you dont like it, you can give it less air time but you certainly cant "scrap" it. the only difference is, cena can feud with people who are entertaining (then make them look stupid).

icebox

Reaction score
I don't think it should.

I think putting the divas who can actually wrestle in tacky matches (fullfill your fantasy etc) makes the whole womans division a joke and the title less credible.

But i mean some people are saying that michelle mccool is improving.
She shouldnt have been put in the wwe until she could wrestle.

i think that if wwe actually hired women who could actually wrestle WELL,and i mean could wrestle BEFORE they were hired,it would make a big difference.

Think of Chyna and Lita,in matches with men. Fair enough,it may not have been a great idea in many peoples eyes, but it did show that they were capable of being in the ring with men without cowering in the corner screaming.

phantomgerald

Make it the dark match and show it on youtube or something, like what TNA is doing with explosion. Either that or take it away from RAW and put it on SD or ECW.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I understand your point TDK and it's a valid reason but move it to SD! or ECW. Get more wrestling on RAW and the comedy is already there so move the divas to one of the other brands.

the dark knight

I understand your point TDK and it's a valid reason but move it to SD! or ECW. Get more wrestling on RAW and the comedy is already there so move the divas to one of the other brands.
1) ECW already has extreme expose-A.
2)there should be a women's match in every major wrestling show...like smackdown.
3)the reason Raw gets the women's title and good women's feud is...RAW IS LIVE!!! too lazy to type how it'll affect.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
So in order for the Women's Championship to become that much better and popular, they should have ECW and SD! live? That would be too much hassle for WWE just for the sake of the Women's Title.

the dark knight

^^the best choice right now is to leave it on raw and only give it an 8 mins match and a 2 mins promo.

Reaction score
^^^ that's probably the best thing to do, they can't scrape it as much as most of us don't watch those matches the title does have it's history and some of the girls on the division can wrestle and can give it credibility..... but like everything else it needs to be booked right which it hasn't in a long time....

Famou$ 187

No,They should not scrap the title cause if they did the divas would be useless.Then they would get rid of the divas then that would lose the eye candy factor of wrestling in genernal.