Should WWE Scrap The Women's Title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Now as a man, I'm all for hot girls getting physical with each other but I, personally, think that the WWE Women's Division is now at an all time low. Sure the female roster is the biggest it has ever been but with all the best women wrestlers retired, I think that they should stop giving the belt to diva who just looks good but can't wrestle up to or near the status of a Trish Stratus or Victoria. Maybe they should get rid of the WWE Women's Title and just have the divas in there Extreme Expose and Bra and Panties matches.

Thoughts Please.

CenaMark54

Every Diva's match should include Jillian, Mickie, Victoria, Candice, and Beth.

The others shouldn't step foot in a ring.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've been saying this for a while now.

Its been pretty obvious for a very long time now that the women's title will never be a main attraction and it will never be pushed albeit sporadically. They would be better served by scrapping it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think that they sould scrap it for now. There is noone worthy of holding the title. All the divas really need to work on their moves and get some more experience. Some of the girls have real potential to be good but noone is at champion status imo.

CenaMark54

I think that they sould scrap it for now. There is noone worthy of holding the title. All the divas really need to work on their moves and get some more experience. Some of the girls have real potential to be good but noone is at champion status imo.

Jillian, Beth, Melina, Mickie and Victoria are all better in the ring than Trish Stratus ever was. Whether they have her charisma remains to be seen. I think Mickie does, but it seems that they don't want her steamrolling the competition right now.

MTG

Reaction score
I actually think taht the division is doing good at the moment. Surprisingly candice is a great champion and beth phoenix should be a good opponent. The victoria, jillian, melina,mickie james and not to mention michelle mccool who is improving everyday.

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't realy care whether they get rid of it or keep it. WWE have a lot of divas who aren't even 30 yet and have amazing in ring ability. I think WWE might make the title tri-branded because the matc at SS was tri branded and SD! have to great divas in Victoria and Michelle Mccool.

Reaction score
Scrap it. It isn't over, and it never has been. All it does it take away time from others on the roster. I'm sorry to be so frank about it, but there isn't really much to say. I mean let's be honest, is anyone actually genuninely interested in WWE women's wrestling? And by "genuninely interested" I mean if there was a brand/show for only women's wrestling and nothing else, would you watch it?

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I mean let's be honest, is anyone actually genuninely interested in WWE women's wrestling? And by "genuninely interested" I mean if there was a brand/show for only women's wrestling and nothing else, would you watch it?
Nice way of putting it. And my answer would be 'No'. Sure there are
Jillian, Mickie, Victoria, Candice, and Beth but having 5 that can wrestle out of 15 or 20 or however many they got seems stupid.

Reaction score
Nice way of putting it. And my answer would be 'No'. Sure there are
Jillian, Mickie, Victoria, Candice, and Beth but having 5 that can wrestle out of 15 or 20 or however many they got seems stupid.

Exactly.

And to everyone else, notice I said "WWE" women's wrestling. By all means check out SHIMMER, because I've heard great things about them. There ARE women who can wrestle out there. Its just practically none of them are in WWE, so whats the point of putting them on TV?

Reaction score
It seems there aren't alot of of horrible divas because no matter who wins the WWE Diva search only about 2 out of the top 10 WON'T get a job with WWE. Beth, Candice, Melina, Jillian, and Mickie are all doing good. But people who are improving alot are Michelle McCool and Maria (believe it or not.) Just move the Title to SmackDown along with ALL the Divas. It's actually getting more changes and defenses than the Cruiserweight Title...It would do good on SD. But for now just leave it alone.

Great One

Scrap it... one of the popular divas like Mickie or Maria could easily get someone over being their manager.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I watched SummerSlam (not live. lol) yesterday and watched all the matches except for the diva battle royal. I don't know why but I just skipped it. I usually check all the matches out. It's getting stale to be honest.