Should WWE legends stop challenging Randy Orton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Don't even joke about a Bret Hart retun! I almost nutted a few years back when HBK/Y2J were feuding and they teased a Bret return for about a month leading up to WrestleMania.

Reaction score
Why doesn't Randy Orton just drop this horrendous gimmick? Oh wait! He can't! WWE wants him to do what WWE wants! Randy won't have any choice on who he faces and either will we. This is kinda of a stupid post for someone who knows WWE is scripted to create...

vickymania

Reaction score
ron simmons,scott hall are the two i most probably hope will get their matches against Orton in comin months for this legends gimmick..if he gets HHH before that and beats him,hell,there's another one in the list then..

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Id love to see scott hall vs randy orton...if scott hall was like 10 years younger. Dont know about now though. If hes just coming back as another victim then it dont really matter. As much as i love Randy Orton I wouldnt like to see him beat Dean Malenko. That man could reverse any hold and be on you faster than you can blink. Y2J would kick Ortons ass. IMO.

vickymania

Reaction score
you r right about Y2J..am just waiting for his return..Randy will definately want a fight with him as Y2J will be the crowd favourite all the time..

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Here's what I thinks gonna go down with Orton. He's gonna beat Cena... clean. Then he'll punt Cena in the head and it will put him out for awhile. With Cena being the top face, this will shoot Orton to the rafters. He'll come out looking like the vicious bastard that was the only one who could defeat Cena. He'll drop the Legend Killer monicker because WWE is well aware, I'm sure, that the gimmick won't be able to go much further. He'll soon be the dominating heel champion that he's had in him all along. And Triple H will come in as the top face and go after him.

vickymania

Reaction score
more so the reason i feel the gimmick will stay fo rsure, cause HHH is definately legend stuff and if Orton Beats him as well,adds one more in his list and WWE will be just happy..sure,HHH will get the title back from him..

vickymania

Reaction score
even if he does, i think him as a living and wrestling legend already..has done enough work to call himself that..he is a future hall of famer for sure,no doubt..thats why it will attract Orton's mind that if he beats HHH,he can even claim the legend thing later..

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Oh he is a living legend no doubt... but I don't think WWE will present him a that just yet. Let Orton evolve his character to the main event star he can be, I say.

vickymania

Reaction score
then Scott hall or Ron Simmons are the best WWE can offer Orton now,for sure..if they get anyone else ,better for them..

Bradders

Reaction score
Orton will no longer need the Legend Killer gimmick if he gets a lengthy title run, he will then be a credible main eventer.

vickymania

Reaction score
good for him if he becomes champ..might even give some legends a title shot!! that will be amazing to watch,no doubt..

CenaMark54

How are there over a 100 posts in this thread?

Here is a simple answer to this question.

They should stop but they won't. The legends play the face role. They will always stand up for whats right and try to fight evil. Faces will never back down from a fight. Faces are brave, but they don't have much common sense when it comes to making wise decisions.

Legends will continue to accept challneges form Orton until the WWE decides they want to drop the legend killer gimmick.