Should WWE have less Pay Per Views?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE has a total of 12 PPVs every year. Some people think its overkill. What do you guys think? Is 12 a good number or should they cut back a bit?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:no:

If WWE reduces its PPVs, I'll skin a live goat!

Starlight

I think the 12 PPV's are good. There aren't any I don't like and they give four weeks or longer for nicely build storylines. Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Night of Champions, and Survivor Series are my favorite PPV's. I wish they would bring back King of the Ring and maybe try a Queen of the Ring tournament one year.

Starlight

I don't think they should reduce them. They would lose a substantial amount of money, right?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't think they should reduce them. They would lose a substantial amount of money, right?
A substatial amount actually. Buys are down for most of the B shows, but they still get most of their gates from them.

It's why WWE even tried 15 shows a few years back. I believe they're actually doing 13 this year. I think maybe that's a bit much, but one a month is perfect.

Don't fuck with it if it works. Fuck TNA for putting halfassed PPV on Spike instead of doing full three hour events.

Fanged Fury

I agree. TNA is sinking and its sinking fast. WWE won't have to worry about buying TNA out because TNA is on a suicidal mission. I miss the old TNA where wrestling mattered. It's sad, but WWE Smackdown is almost always better than Raw, but Raw is still good. The WWE PPV's are still tenfold compared to TNA's.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree. TNA is sinking and its sinking fast. WWE won't have to worry about buying TNA out because TNA is on a suicidal mission. I miss the old TNA where wrestling mattered. It's sad, but WWE Smackdown is almost always better than Raw, but Raw is still good. The WWE PPV's are still tenfold compared to TNA's.
Since SummerSlam SmackDown has gone back to the days of the Attitude Era where it featured all the same wrestlers and continued the angles started on RAW.

So there's really no difference anymore. That said I agree with everything else. I miss TNA of old. Prichard killed it.