Should WWE bring back The Draft?...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should they bring back the Draft

• Yes, it's time for something new

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, everything is ok

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • It doesn't matter if it happens or not

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yes, for the love of God, please! I originally thought that the Draft would've been a yearly thing. I'm tired of the staleness on RAW, SmackDown for some reason doesn't seem stale, but I would like some new talent on there.

The Superstar Shake-Up is essentially this, just much smaller, and it's cool, but unneeded. Why'd they have basically two drafts? IDK, but it kept the product fresh! We saw the creation of the B Team, Samoa Joe isn't floundering on RAW. Good stuff has come out of this

I wish WWE played out like GM Mode in the old games, where you could draft superstars that were free agents, trade Superstars on the regular, not just for storyline purposes. Something like the draft is desperately needed.