Should TNA resign Monty Brown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tubulosodude

Reaction score
At the current moment I think Monty Brown should stay out of the professional wrestling business until he figures out the problem he has with his family. After that then yes TNA should sign him. But does that mean they will?

In all honesty that's probably what Monty will want first anyways. He probably won't want to dive right into the business while he's still tending to his family issues. Once those clear up, who knows, maybe he'll get a another go with the E or more possibly he'll be back on the indies, and soon back on TNA.

chavoheat

Reaction score
At the current moment I think Monty Brown should stay out of the professional wrestling business until he figures out the problem he has with his family.

None of us knows what's best for Monty and his family. He'll know better than we do.