Should TNA bring in Bobby Lashley?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The King of Kings

Reaction score
Lashley might do good in TNA, but didn't he leave because he didn't get payed enough for WM?

chessarmy

Bobby Lashley may be worse the Scott Steiner on the microphone which basically means hes the worst in all of wrestling.

Steiner = awesome on the mic

Lashley doesn't belong in TNA, I know that they love to sign former WWE guys every year but Lashley isn't the guy for that. He is just another roid freak that I really dont care about.

Haze187

Reaction score
If given a manager and find some way to make him not botch every move he could be a great heel, but I have the feeling TNA will use him like WWE did and I will stop and I mean stop watching TNA if that happens.
I rather see Jack Evans in TNA instead of Lashley.

Qwake

If given a manager and find some way to make him not botch every move he could be a great heel, but I have the feeling TNA will use him like WWE did and I will stop and I mean stop watching TNA if that happens.
I rather see Jack Evans in TNA instead of Lashley.

Well anyone was given a manager and didnt botch every move would be good at what they do, thats why Lashley is so bad...He cannot wrestle imo and people expect/expected to much from him.

Jack Evans to TNA would be awesome!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BATHTURD

I really doubt Lashley will help ratings at all. Obviously bringing in Booker T didn't help the impact rating that much, and having someone less popular than him wouldn't work either. He probably has a huge asking price too, so that's a no.

And with the TNA bringing in ROH/Indy guys, I honestly can't see them doing that. They're more into signing guys with a decent background. They won't have to build up the veteran stars, which is way better than having to make a new guy look good when 100 other things are happening. Sure, I would like to see it, but I don't think it's happening any time soon.

Haze187

Reaction score
Well anyone was given a manager and didnt botch every move would be good at what they do, thats why Lashley is so bad...He cannot wrestle imo and people expect/expected to much from him.

Jack Evans to TNA would be awesome!

Man that Plancha botch at One Night Stand against Umaga was a classic, I don't think anyone can botch that badly, I dunno about you guys but that has to be the funniest botch in recent memory.
But yeah if they have other guys in TNA coach him a bit and help him be a better wrestler he could be big, just don't let him near a mic.
But why don't TNA just bring Monty Brown back, he's a better version of Lashley, he's amazing on the mic, a good wrestler and always has good crowd reaction, just don't drop the ball again with him.

JHar888

Reaction score
Pros: He's a freaking man-beast, he's stronger than an ox, he was featured on the cover of SD! V RAW 08, he took part in a triple-headline of WM23, was a #1 Contender on all 3 brands, he could sucessfully feud with Joe, Angle, and Booker, and he and his wife Kristal could join TNA as a two-for-one.

Cons: He's weak on the mic, and some people may not have ever really cared for him. He's not a good man to have as a champion, he's stiff in the ring, and his size prevents him from doing any high-spots, and being quick.

With that said, he might be a good addition to TNA, but not as a leading superstar.

1chiban

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to it but I can't see it having much impact at all. lashley is a no-name compared to Angle and he's hardly had an effect on the ratings...

Christian

Reaction score
Pros: He's a freaking man-beast, he's stronger than an ox, he was featured on the cover of SD! V RAW 08, he took part in a triple-headline of WM23, was a #1 Contender on all 3 brands, he could sucessfully feud with Joe, Angle, and Booker, and he and his wife Kristal could join TNA as a two-for-one.

Cons: He's weak on the mic, and some people may not have ever really cared for him. He's not a good man to have as a champion, he's stiff in the ring, and his size prevents him from doing any high-spots, and being quick.

With that said, he might be a good addition to TNA, but not as a leading superstar.

Dude lashley is pretty quick from what ive seen.

chessarmy

his size prevents him from doing any high-spots, and being quick.

I am not trying to defend Lashley but, just because you can't do high spots doesnt mean you are a bad wrestler

Nikhil

Reaction score
I remember reading that he had signed an MMA contract.

Haze187

Reaction score
The problem isn't his in ring work because he is at least better than 3D,Kip James,Steiners,Nash and Black Reign but his biggest set back is his mic skills and his high price tag. First things first Lashley get down from that cloud you are not a big star, WWE attempted to make him a headliner but when you suck so bad on the mic you can't be a that, it may have worked for Batista and Brock Lesnar but they had a stable/manager and also started out as heels wich really made them easier to get over. But when you see Lashley who was shoved down our throats as a face, making him get on the mic. It just made no sense. If TNA was to bring him in they should bring him as a heel and even have James Mitchell as his manager. Don't make a big deal about it like they did for Cage,Angle,Booker, he just isn't that important.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No they shouldn't.

At this point TNA don't want to have to pay more wrestlers big money if they aren't really going to help the company. Lashley will not boost TNA's popularity, and will in no way help ratings increase. He would be just another face. There is no point spending a heap of money on someone who isn't going to help.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It's not going to happen because he signed a multi-year deal with AFL, a MMA company.

Status
Not open for further replies.