Should there be a superbad sequel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
I believe Superbad is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I was thinking and if there was a sequel would it be as good as the first? What would the plot be? They could have it as Seth transferring into Evan and Foggles college. I would love to see a second superbad. Thoughts?

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
no one is enough. at least there is another H and K movie.

Enigma22

Reaction score
super bad was definitely one of the funniest movies ive ever seen. id definitely watch a second one but i doubt it could be as good as the first...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Hey, while we're at it, let's make another American Pie Spin off that has nothing to do with the original movie yet still stars Eugene Levy. If they make a Superbad 2, I will definitely boycott it. All the first one was was just a couple of high school kids cussing each other out because they couldn't get alcohol...........I lived that for 4 years and it wasn't even funny then.

the dark knight

Hey, while we're at it, let's make another American Pie Spin off that has nothing to do with the original movie yet still stars Eugene Levy. If they make a Superbad 2, I will definitely boycott it. All the first one was was just a couple of high school kids cussing each other out because they couldn't get alcohol...........I lived that for 4 years and it wasn't even funny then.
that was NOT why i liked the film...it was just funny in general, reminded me of a lot that's happened with me and my friends in real life.

and anyway, as for the sequel, i think it'll ruin the first one. unless they dont want the 2 couples to break up. they could be working on getting foggel a girl though..like, he likes this girl so much and he needs their help. but it wont really work anyway.

on a side not, like chuck said, WTF is american pie 4, 5 and 6 about? i only watched 3 and the rest look waaaaaaaaaay off script!

Fallen

Reaction score
Yeah I think a sequel would suck.