Should Superstars become a brand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Superstars become a brand

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Mabye

• Total voters

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Draine said:
Last week, Hawkins and Reks kidnapped him to convince Maxine to use her, um, "powers" to convince Regal to get off their backs, while Bateman and Kaitlyn found Striker tied up in the closet and freed him, for Striker to grab Hawkins's cane and weakly swear vengeance upon his kidnappers, as Maxine was ratting Hawkins and Reks out to Regal in hopes of getting a spot on Smackdown.

So next week, Bateman and Kaitlyn may be framed, or be treated as heroes. Regal may have special plans for Hawkins and Reks, Striker may go berserk on whoever he suspects kidnapped him, he may go back to being a full-time wrestler, you just don't know. And who knows with the Maxine and Regal stuff.

It may not be the most personal storyline out there, but it's an actual interesting cliffhanger for next week full of complex possibilities, something we haven't seen on Raw or Smackdown in years.

:facepalm:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Superstars shouldn't become a third brand because NXT is already in that function nowadays.

My favorite thing on NXT is the Kidd vs McGillicutty feud atm.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Try responding to him, he's made a strong argument there and replying with that basically makes you look like a tool.

:gusta:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Superstars isn't considered it's own brand. NXT is but that is because NXT actually puts out interesting content and feuds.

I mean that it's considered as a brand of the underpushed by Smarks.

And I agree! NXT's pretty exciting, than useless promos that does nothing for build up of feuds (eg. 3 Stooges). :okay:

Reactions: Snowman1