Should Superstars become a brand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Superstars become a brand

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Mabye

• Total voters

Jobber
Reaction score
It could be a brand for low card Superstars to preform until them become midcard Superstars.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Personally, I think they should open more school and territories and spread it out a bit. There ought 2 b official extensions in Canada/UK if possible. No need 4 TV contracts, but extend the family with trustworthy teachers. I see such talent that is regulated 2 certain geographic regions, its a shame

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
NXT pretty much already is a brand, it has it's own roster and everything. It shouldn't have a title if that's what you mean, that would ruin the show.

Superstars is fine for what it is, a way to get the guys that they couldn't get on TV (because they needed more Three Stooges cameos) to go put on random matches and earn their checks.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I personally wouldn't want WWE Superstars to become it's own brand, it wouldn't make anything better really as I know most of us wouldn't tune into it unless it had something decent going, which I highly doubt.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I wish they'd have the odd big name on at times, like Orton when he was WWE champ when it started.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think superstars does what it is trying to do just fine, give low cards a chance to wrestle and a reason to travel and improve. It's not recognized as a brand because it really isn't about storylines.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
It's considered one now, really. Why not make it official? :pity:

Superstars isn't considered it's own brand. NXT is but that is because NXT actually puts out interesting content and feuds.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Superstars isn't considered it's own brand. NXT is but that is because NXT actually puts out interesting content and feuds.

You think Matt Striker being kidnapped is interesting?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Justin17 said:
You think Matt Striker being kidnapped is interesting?

Last week, Hawkins and Reks kidnapped him to convince Maxine to use her, um, "powers" to convince Regal to get off their backs, while Bateman and Kaitlyn found Striker tied up in the closet and freed him, for Striker to grab Hawkins's cane and weakly swear vengeance upon his kidnappers, as Maxine was ratting Hawkins and Reks out to Regal in hopes of getting a spot on Smackdown.

So next week, Bateman and Kaitlyn may be framed, or be treated as heroes. Regal may have special plans for Hawkins and Reks, Striker may go berserk on whoever he suspects kidnapped him, he may go back to being a full-time wrestler, you just don't know. And who knows with the Maxine and Regal stuff.

It may not be the most personal storyline out there, but it's an actual interesting cliffhanger for next week full of complex possibilities, something we haven't seen on Raw or Smackdown in years.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
More interesting than 5 segments of the three stooges.

I'll agree with you for 4 the last one had Kane chokeslam the fat one :eek:tunga: