Should Roman Reigns move on from the Kevin Owens Rivalry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He can definitely go in the ring... the WWE style hinders him. A triple threat may have been the way to go. I'd like to see a stiffer style brawl with them going all out on each other though since fits them all.
Agreed. That’s why I think a triple threat would suffice. Can’t get more intense than that for those 3.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Reigns vs Nakamura in a singles match would suffice

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Reigns vs Nakamura in a singles match would suffice
No one asked you. The triple threat is a starter match to branch off into a match between Nak and Reigns and can let the feud between KO end as well. Go talk in circles elsewhere.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
No one asked you. The triple threat is a starter match to branch off into a match between Nak and Reigns and can let the feud between KO end as well. Go talk in circles elsewhere.
This is a public forum, in which I am a active member of. All visitors of this sit should be free to contribute as much as they want. They do not need to be asked before they speak. Try being a better representative of this forum next time bud.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This is a public forum, in which I am a active member of. All visitors of this sit should be free to contribute as much as they want. They do not need to be asked before they speak. Try being a better representative of this forum next time bud.
Blah blah blah.