Should Natayla leave?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
She does deserve more, but she isn't the "model" type WWE seems to be pushing as their Divas. As far as Paige being the anti-Diva, I don't buy it cause she's hot as fuck. I do think a move to TNA would benefit her career. However, it comes with what I would imagine as a hefty pay decrease.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I reckon she may become Divas champ again, the division is pretty much a champ with no momentum, then a random diva starts winning matches and beats the previous champ, then loses momentum because of how little attention the division gets and repeat. She's also making lots of money, and for me personally, if she doesn't go to TNA I won't get to watch her matches. So if she leaves for TNA yeah, if not no (as a fan).

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sounds crazy but I can't see her having much success in TNA either. The KO's division has basically become the Divas', except actually on TV. Model face, big tits, oversexualized gimmicks, and no wrestling ability. Can she talk? We haven't really heard her cut a promo... As Leo said she's a great wrestler and I wouldn't want her to leave as a fan, but sadly she seems to be better used as a trainer at this point.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
deserves more than how she is being treated right now, that's for damn sure.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
She does deserve more, but she isn't the "model" type WWE seems to be pushing as their Divas. As far as Paige being the anti-Diva, I don't buy it cause she's hot as fuck. I do think a move to TNA would benefit her career. However, it comes with what I would imagine as a hefty pay decrease.

edit: Goddammit, Idk if you are talking about Paige or Natalya taking a pay cut.

Natalya: mos def
Paige: I doubt she makes more working for NXT than she would TNA. At worst it is probably a wash.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Natalya has been relegated to working with the worst superstar in the buisness. She deserves more and I hope she goes to TNA.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She is being treated like a has been Diva. She should be fighting with Kaitlyn... Not the Bella Twins (gag). I want Divas to not be Divas and just be Women Wrestlers. I am over the whole Barbie vs Run Way Model crap already. Even guys are getting sick of it & that says something.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
edit: Goddammit, Idk if you are talking about Paige or Natalya taking a pay cut.

Natalya: mos def
Paige: I doubt she makes more working for NXT than she would TNA. At worst it is probably a wash.

I meant Nattie would take a pay cut.

Sounds crazy but I can't see her having much success in TNA either. The KO's division has basically become the Divas', except actually on TV. Model face, big tits, oversexualized gimmicks, and no wrestling ability. Can she talk? We haven't really heard her cut a promo... As Leo said she's a great wrestler and I wouldn't want her to leave as a fan, but sadly she seems to be better used as a trainer at this point.

ODB?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The problem with Natalya really is that she's not that entertaining on an out of ring persona. She could have had her break out moment with the Divas of Doom, but she was just more irritating than entertaining. She's the best in ring worker no doubt, but her charisma just isn't there. I think she would do well with a manager, sort of the same situation with Swagger.