• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Lar Sullivan be fired from WWE or Not?

Super Saiyan Goku

Hi guys I guess I back for now. ;) Anyway this whole Lar Sullivan kind of I been put back and for of what REALLY should be done.

I would not fire him however I would suspend him for 30 days. People say shit that they shouldn’t have said in hindsight. Shit happen. And this was on a forums site must like this I know this thing I said on I don't me or believe for that madder anymore. People say stuff all the time that they shouldn’t say in public and later apologize it’s really the same thing with social media the only differences is you can go back to it. I don’t think someone saying something on the forum site should get a man fired it would set a nasty president. That if you ever say anything negative even if years later you have a different view on life someone can go back to it in and say that you said this and this is what you still mean. People grow every day people change and people mature. Look at Shawn Michaels he would’ve been crucified in the 90s if social media existed back then but he lived and learned and grew as a person. People can change as well as mature and have different viewpoints later in life it does happen and it does exist. What you guys thing should be done in this?​

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
@Grievous II Its my 1st time login in here like in a year did not know.

Untitled.png