Should Jeff Hardy win the Elimination Chamber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
Should Jeff Hardy win the Elimination Chamber?

I think he should and go on to fight Cena/Orton at Wrestlemaina. If Jeff Hardy did win and went on to Mania he would probably be the most over face in WWE at this time. I think he deserves the title. I think he changed his career and has improved his work. He not as sloppy and seems to be very reliable now. I think WWE could trust him with the WWE title around his waist.

CenaMark54

You are correct in that he has improved. As far as main eventing Mania, he has no chance.

They will go with the proven draw (Cena) and the legend who may or may not be a draw (HHH). They may throw Orton in there to play the heel and take the pin.

-TJ-

If Jeff were to win, then Jeff would be put in matches against HHH, Y2J, Umaga, and JBL in RAW's main events leading up to WM to help Jeff Hardy improve Main Event wise, to build him up as a #1 Contender in a place like WM. But, let's look at it for what it really is. HHH wins the Chamber and we see Cena vs. HHH 2!

therazar

Reaction score
Maybe Jeff Hardy could go onto Backlash to face Triple H and Cena in a triple threat I think that would be a good match.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yes, he should win, and Orton should beat Cena at NWO. The Hardy/Orton feud is still red hot and shouldn't be buried because Cena decided to come back seven months early.

On that note, seriously, what's wrong with Cena? He's gotta be almost ODing on vicodin before every match.

therazar

Reaction score
No i dont think its that I think its healed perfectly. I think WWE planned this when they found out how long he was going to be out of action. And they just lied to us so it would be surprising which it was

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well i don't think he shoudl win but i would like to see him or anyone for that matter win besides triple h with the exception of JBL.

i would personally want to see shawn michaels win out of everyone in the chamber.i would love to see HBK win the WWE championship 1 more time before he goes out.

Also jericho would be good beings he did get screwed out of his title match with orton and if he was to face cena he could get revenge on cena for putting him out of raw all that time.

The Rated R CMStar

Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve a WM mania main event. Yeah, he deserves the title, and will prob get it, but not right now, he got hot in a moment in which plans were already made and will not change for him.

IMO, Cena had to bea healthy time ago. I found it weird that an injured man with a cast was able to pick Vince Mcmahon with the "injured arm" and FU him.

Jeff Hardy will either get a high profile match at Mania, or win MITB. And I see Orton retaining by DQ, HHH gets a title match by winning the EC and we get a Triple Threat Match

Enigma22

Reaction score
i agree with cms basically... i think theres a good chance of us seeing cena vs orton vs hhh in the main event and then hardy wins the mitb and goes on to win at like summerslam...

Conc3pt

Reaction score
No way. Hardy will get the title eventually, but I certainly hope its not around Wrestlemania. Hardy just lacks the sort of charisma that screams "WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT" at you.

If Hardy wins the title around Unforgiven or so, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I would love to see him champion. I just hope he never main events Wrestlemania.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I think Orton should retain, Jeff wins the MITB and then Hardy faces Orton sometime and wins. Jeff deserves the title

WilliamXtreme

Reaction score
I would think Jeff wins Elimination Chamber and loses his IC title going into WM, then wins WWE title, then loses it to HHH? Whatever the position, I wanna see a pod Swanton Bomb.

chessarmy

He should, but he most likely wont. I dont think that the WWE trusts him as the WWE Champion right now, and I'm sure they have plans for someone other than Jeff to main event Wrestlemania