Should Jay turn on Mark...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Do you think Jay should turn on Mark for being a "Injury prone bastard"?

Thoughts

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I think it'd be interesting. Hell it'd give the Briscoes something to do instead of going for the tag belts for once.

Evil Austin

I think that their single's careers would be very well un memerable compared to their tag careers if there were single ones.

Think about it, the Briscoes are now by the IWC and others considered the best current tag team in the world. The Dudley boys are a 21 time tag team champions and were once the best in the world also, we all know what happened when they tried to go single. Bubba on Raw got one hardcore title reign which lasted a few mere minutes. While Devon on Smackdown was Reverand Devon and had Batista in his corner and that didn't last very long either.

Long story short in my opinion. It would be something new yes but I think it would be best for them to stay together and hope to get WWE tag one time in their young careers if they ever get signed up.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't think a turn would be that effective, the fans would still cheer for Jay or Mark as heels. I don't really see them being good, top heels either, but if one went to to SNS, it would work, but the heel brother would get lost in the shuffle. I don't have a problem with them having singles runs both as faces, because both of them don't really need to rely on each other for a good match. I wouldn't say that a singles run would hurt them, but it would give them a nice change of pace after wrestling everyone in tag matches.

Soda Popinski

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see a turn. I feel like if that were to happen it'd be the beginning of the end for the tag team division.

milkman7

Reaction score
I like how they occasionally have matches against each other in different promotions and they rock, but I NEVER want to see these guys turn on each other. I really think they would do better staying tag team guys.

JohnVFerrigno

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a singles run from Jay, but I don't think they need to turn on each other to do it. Ricky Morton used to challenge Flair for the title, but he didn't have to turn on Robert Gibson. They are just too good as a team to break them up for one storyline.