Should I continue to do remixes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Do you work for the KGB? :dale:
LOL'd

raw

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am going to be fair here since no one has said anything. When it comes to remixes, they have to have good quality and sound as good if not better than the original. The quality of yours is low and while I have never done one myself, I have heard better. I am not saying this to be mean. If you enjoy it then keep doing it. This is an example of a good remix with even flows of tones:

And....

Reaction score
I am going to be fair here since no one has said anything. When it comes to remixes, they have to have good quality and sound as good if not better than the original. The quality of yours is low and while I have never done one myself, I have heard better. I am not saying this to be mean. If you enjoy it then keep doing it. This is an example of a good remix with even flows of tones:

And....

I'm not a master to do remixes, but what I do is different from the original. Remixes how would like to do, but I want people to comment on. In general, I will look.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not a master to do remixes, but what I do is different from the original. Remixes how would like to do, but I want people to comment on. In general, I will look.

Well if you enjoy doing them the way you do them, keep at it. Eventually people will start watching them on Youtube. Just be careful with begging for views/comments as it tends to turn people away from your videos and your channel.

Reaction score
Well if you enjoy doing them the way you do them, keep at it. Eventually people will start watching them on Youtube. Just be careful with begging for views/comments as it tends to turn people away from your videos and your channel.
About comments take note. I already had comments, but they are still little.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Howdy.
To answer your question, I don't think you should continue these. It seems like you're just in it for the views and such and with how over saturated YouTube is now, it takes a lot of work to gain an audience. I've been making videos for almost a year now and have 200 subscribers right now, but my average view on my videos is about 20-30 and am just now starting to get a regular flow of likes. Building a channel is hard which is why you should enjoy what you're doing first and let the views and such come in on its own. I'm not saying you don't enjoy doing your remixes, but I do think you're focused on getting views more. Also, it looks like you just started uploading videos about a month ago, so if you've already started to question whether to continue making something in that short amount of time, I don't think you should be doing it.

The Miz is king by the way.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
To be honest, it sound like you just chucked them into an audio app and changed the bpm as if you were trying to get away with copyright, I have heard better music being made by a three year old.

To improve your music quality I suggest looking at these links.

www.audiotool.com

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Howdy.
To answer your question, I don't think you should continue these. It seems like you're just in it for the views and such and with how over saturated YouTube is now, it takes a lot of work to gain an audience. I've been making videos for almost a year now and have 200 subscribers right now, but my average view on my videos is about 20-30 and am just now starting to get a regular flow of likes. Building a channel is hard which is why you should enjoy what you're doing first and let the views and such come in on its own. I'm not saying you don't enjoy doing your remixes, but I do think you're focused on getting views more. Also, it looks like you just started uploading videos about a month ago, so if you've already started to question whether to continue making something in that short amount of time, I don't think you should be doing it.

Always aim for a tenth of your subs as views.

Reaction score
Howdy.

I would watch as it will go to people

Reaction score
To be honest, it sound like you just chucked them into an audio app and changed the bpm as if you were trying to get away with copyright, I have heard better music being made by a three year old.

To improve your music quality I suggest looking at these links.

www.audiotool.com

If I can learn so doing, I will do according to the new