Should HBK Wrestle Again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Most wrestlers come out of retirement at least once but Shawn has honored his retirement so far. Do you guys think he should stick with his commitment or lace up the boots one more time?

undertaker-shawn-michaels-wrestlemania%255B1%255D.jpg

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
HBK is my favorite wrestler. Always has been and always will be. My heart says he should. He was lucky enough not to get a neck injury like Austin or Edge so he can still safely wrestle without risking death. Also, he can still go. He seemed to get better with age and always looked to be ahead of the game. I have no doubt he could keep it up.

However, I do know that he was happy to have ended a career on such a high note. Especially with guys like Hogan and Sting still occasionally stepping into the ring with lackluster results that make you sad, HBK doesn't want to tarnish his legacy. He ended his career at the very top of his game instead of fading into obscurity. He did it his way. Not many can say that.

The Viper

Reaction score
Yes, he should. For selfish reasons. Yeah, almost everyone is saying "i want him to keep his promise and stay retired". Cool, he's been retired, match-free for almost 4 years. One match won't hurt, especially if they bring up him coming out of retirement.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
As a fan, i'd love for him to have another match. As a person, i want him to stay retired. He owes the business nothing and is one of the few to get out on his own terms.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk 4

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
I would lack enthusiasm for Shawn Michaels to wrestle again. There's no point if you're not capable of a championship feud, and even for fantasy matches, he won't have the same in ring energy he did from back when.

At least that's what his physique tells me, I'm sure if he was in better shape he could do the odd match here and there.

Drew

Reaction score
I don't think he can wrestle up to his standards anymore.

I mean just watch him move around when he comes out and especially when he goes down to his knees...he's gets up very gingerly and always favors a knee....I know what that's like, lol.

I think if he can't come out and do the same type of match that he retired from then he shouldn't.

BTW he's my favorite wrestler of all time, and and putting aside my selfish reasons for wanting him to come back.

TrevorTerror

Reaction score
I dunno if he "should" wrestle again... but.....
i have a feeling that at WM30 it is going to be HHH v.s HBK...

I feel like HBK is going to go against what HHH wants at HIAC and then they will settle they're differences at WM30!
Lol just a thought!

That would be awesome though... :)