Should Cm Punk stay with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

reaction

Reaction score
I think that Cm Punk should not stay with WWE because he isn't a natural entertainer wrestler he is Pure wrestler and i personally think he should go back ROH was wondering what do you guys think

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROLF (Literally) That just made my day.

"CM Punk isn't a natural entertainer" Punk is one of the best on the stick, period!
Have you not seen his stuff from ROH when he was allowed more time on the mic?... Obviously not.

WWE are pushing Punk correctly, there just not giving him enough time on the mic.

Famou$ 187

^Yea,Listen to em.
He should stay.But he aint gettin treated right in ECW.He should have went to RAW or even Smackdown.

reaction

Reaction score
he is a much better wrestler and yeh WWE mit ebe pushin him correctly but i tink he was better in ROH

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
he is a much better wrestler and yeh WWE mit ebe pushin him correctly but i tink he was better in ROH

Punk was one of the top guys in ROH, basically one of ROH founding fathers. He had has only just recently came into the WWE he's been there about what 11 months give or take, Of course he was going to be better in ROH.
In the WWE he can't exactly go out and be same because of WWE's watered down style.
Straight to the point, ROH is just the better company of course he was going to be better there. :D

As for wanting Punk to go back to ROH, i would welcome him with open arms, but he has the pontential to bea huge star there in the WWE so he should stay there, the guy doesn't have the monster look to get that sorta push he has to be built up properly.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
To be honest, with all of the drug claims being made, I'm surprised WWE hasn't decided to make him a major face seeing as the straight-edge gimmick could take some of that heat off.

phantomgerald

Well no CM Punk should stay with WWE for the time being. ROH and TNA are just not comparable at the moment and he have the potential to be a main eventer in the future. And I think he's actually doing well in ECW. He just entered WWE and they needed to build him up. Plus, he's the top face in ECW, so I can't see why people are complaining. However, in two years or more down the road, when ROH is really up-and-coming or TNA is as huge as WWE and he isn't main eventing, then he should jump ship.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Well no CM Punk should stay with WWE for the time being. ROH and TNA are just not comparable at the moment and he have the potential to be a main eventer in the future. And I think he's actually doing well in ECW. He just entered WWE and they needed to build him up. Plus, he's the top face in ECW, so I can't see why people are complaining. However, in two years or more down the road, when ROH is really up-and-coming or TNA is as huge as WWE and he isn't main eventing, then he should jump ship.

In 2 years TNA won't even be close to the WWE neither will ROH for that matter.
Punk already had a stint in TNA and if you think he is getting used wrong in the WWE now, you should see how wasted he was there another talent TNA let slip.

3lions

Reaction score
CM Punk has the potential to be a/the top guy in WWE for years to come. It is clear as day that WWE are high on him, hence the reason why the ECW Brand is being run around him and why he has teamed with DX/Hardyz at Summerlsam, etc. He will be a star in WWE, when he is ready.

Given the choice, nobody would rather be the top guy in ROH over WWE. WWE is the place to be. Superstardom, money and respect. ROH is just an indie.

phantomgerald

In 2 years TNA won't even be close to the WWE neither will ROH for that matter.
Punk already had a stint in TNA and if you think he is getting used wrong in the WWE now, you should see how wasted he was there another talent TNA let slip.

Well if in a few years and he still remains in mid card, he should probably leave for ROH or TNA. And yes, he had a stint in TNA, but now that they realised how good he is, I can bet he'll now be a main eventer if he returns.

MikeRaw

Well no he shoulodnt leave and I doubt he will....Firstly he wouldnt because in WWE he is respected,has a bigger spotlight and he's probably friends with all the guys backstage now.
And I dont think he should because he is already one of the biggest faces and gets huge pops every time he goes out to the ring.He will be a main eventer(he sorta is in ecw already)but he will be able to main event sd or raw by the end of this year...Guaranteed!I just think it wouldnt make since seeing as he has already been to the two other companies and then came to WWE after them...

The Cool One

Reaction score
But he aint gettin treated right in ECW

When was the last time you watched ECW?

He's the no. 1 Face on the brand, has a World Title shot and it's his 2nd time main eventing at a PPV for his brand in a row.

Yeah he must be seriously pissed. Thats an awful way to treat him.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Seriously lol....hes a good wrestler and is wwe's top performer enough said